Just Joined! Hello

Well Macgirl, your in for a wonderful time here at CF..

Enjoy the population of guys hitting on you before they've even seen you. :p

Yeah... why is it the threads with girls that get like multiple pages???

Anyhow, ignore me and my Apple hate (Its mostly Ipods I'm wary about, since I'm a muscian).
If your into Mac's for the work you do thats fine, as its the creative flow you get that matters, and if you get that better with a Mac, then fair do's.

What sort of programs do you use for 3D work? Maya? Blender (available for Mac I believe)? I don't believe 3DS Max is available (thats what I mainly use)

Haha, I thought I was meant to be at work now. I went in, and everyone just looked at me, as I wasn't starting until later today. Only bad thing is, I won't be home now until gone 10pm :(
Inventory.

^ lmao.

My band's currently recording for 7 days in 2 different studios and it's all Mac, running Pro Tools (is all I can remember) with something like $16k in sound cards (?) but that's the first studio where we're doing all our tracking in the first 4 days, then the best studio is the last 3 days for all the mixing and the equipment's really impressive but I wouldn't know enough to explain to you guys (and girl lolz).

I just had a good idea though, I can take photos of the beast of a machine they use and maybe post a thread? it's a really big Mac tower and then tons of other stuff stacked up, I might wait til we get to the second studio though.

What sort of programs do you use for 3D work? Maya? Blender (available for Mac I believe)? I don't believe 3DS Max is available (thats what I mainly use)

ima go out on a limb here and say that MacGirl does not have Maya

and if u do.....i am uber jelouse

Back
Top Bottom