Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
luckyduck said:
wombat-you said you liked computers right? what are your views on Dell computers?

G'day luckyduck, Dell's, HP, and Compaq suck I only use custom built computers. :p

mark thorpe said:
wow, thats a good welcome gain... hes only been here a day and your flaming him already...

Take no notice of him Mark, he's just having a hissy fit... :p

Giancarlo said:
No I'm not. essentially he is flaming me. And I think he's a previous member that got banned, imho.

Gian, I have never been a member of this forum before. I never knew of it's existence till per asked me to join up here. You just do not like being proven wrong by anyone it appears... Get Over It. :rolleyes:

David Lindon said:
Hello and welcome. What is the other forum you are a member of?

Computing.Net, Scott Finnies,Whirlpool Australia, Muckshifters U.K. :)

Thanks for the welcome to all the other people who posted.

haha, makes a change... lol
i dont take much notice of him anyways... he just flames whenever someone prooves him wrong...

haha, youve only been here what a day? and youve already realised that... lol
and what are those other forums that you go to like? as good as this one?

Wombat said:
Gian, I have never been a member of this forum before. I never knew of it's existence till per asked me to join up here. You just do not like being proven wrong by anyone it appears... Get Over It. :rolleyes:

That's where you are wrong. I admitted I was wrong. I was man enough to do it. Some of us around here can't admit it.. like yourself. You weren't right partially either.

Mark shut up and stop flaming me. I hardly don't get proven wrong on this forum because I provide facts, but when I do I am man enough to admit I was. Mark Thrope = Wombat? That's what I'm starting to see.

Giancarlo said:
Mark Thrope = Wombat? That's what I'm starting to see.

Nah...their IP addresses are different.

EDIT: To Wombat>>> Welcome to CF! Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

ROTFLMAO!! Get'em Wombat! Welcome to the forum. Almost makes me wish I hadn't invited you. But it keeps us amused. No giancarlo, wombat is wombat. Not anyone else.

Giancarlo said:
Mark Thrope = Wombat? That's what I'm starting to see.

you fucking what? ive only got one account on here... ask david to check IP's if you want...

from what i have read from his posts, hes from australia, which isnt from the UK... you oviously are too stupid to realise that australia isnt in the UK...

edit ---> okay alvino checked out the ip's, see totally different, i have only got one account on here...

Man I thought I had seen cat fights before but WOW!!
I got tears running down my cheeks from laughing so hard.
Wombat, got to give it to you man, you surely do know how to liven up the party. I knew I liked you boys from way down yonder for some reason.

mark thorpe said:
from what i have read from his posts, hes from australia, which isnt from the UK... you oviously are too stupid to realise that australia isnt in the UK...

I can put I live in china, but that doesn't make it true now does it? You obviously should shut up and stop with these god damn ad hominems.

You obviously can't think beyond your narrow mind set.

youve been pwned again... making false accusations is not a good thing to do... and youve been prooved wrong... by ip's, and also, apparently it was per that asked him to come over here, who ive never talked to... so how the hell can i be someone that ive never seen/talked to/live a good 9,000 miles away from...

How the hell can I be pwned again? I merely suggested that you two had the same attitude. It was like Eastern Digital (who was AMD ZEN). Can never be too safe. And obviously IP spoofing is very easy to do. I can do it myself. In fact I have so many IP addresses. I can't be proven wrong because you don't know if he is doing IP spoofing. So an IP address isn't very accurate evidence.

YOU GOT PWNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom