Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-23-2005, 04:52 PM   #61
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyduck

wombat-you said you liked computers right? what are your views on Dell computers?
G'day luckyduck, Dell's, HP, and Compaq suck I only use custom built computers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
wow, thats a good welcome gain... hes only been here a day and your flaming him already...
Take no notice of him Mark, he's just having a hissy fit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
No I'm not. essentially he is flaming me. And I think he's a previous member that got banned, imho.
Gian, I have never been a member of this forum before. I never knew of it's existence till per asked me to join up here. You just do not like being proven wrong by anyone it appears... Get Over It.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lindon
Hello and welcome. What is the other forum you are a member of?
Computing.Net, Scott Finnies,Whirlpool Australia, Muckshifters U.K.

Thanks for the welcome to all the other people who posted.
__________________

__________________
Wombats do it in the dark.
Wombät is offline  
Old 05-23-2005, 05:00 PM   #62
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Just joined

haha, makes a change... lol
i dont take much notice of him anyways... he just flames whenever someone prooves him wrong...

haha, youve only been here what a day? and youve already realised that... lol
and what are those other forums that you go to like? as good as this one?
__________________

__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline  
Old 05-23-2005, 05:20 PM   #63
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Just joined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat
Gian, I have never been a member of this forum before. I never knew of it's existence till per asked me to join up here. You just do not like being proven wrong by anyone it appears... Get Over It.
That's where you are wrong. I admitted I was wrong. I was man enough to do it. Some of us around here can't admit it.. like yourself. You weren't right partially either.

Mark shut up and stop flaming me. I hardly don't get proven wrong on this forum because I provide facts, but when I do I am man enough to admit I was. Mark Thrope = Wombat? That's what I'm starting to see.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 05-23-2005, 05:30 PM   #64
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Just joined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Mark Thrope = Wombat? That's what I'm starting to see.
Nah...their IP addresses are different.

EDIT: To Wombat>>> Welcome to CF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
alvino is offline  
Old 05-23-2005, 05:32 PM   #65
per
BSOD
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 805
Default Re: Just joined

ROTFLMAO!! Get'em Wombat! Welcome to the forum. Almost makes me wish I hadn't invited you. But it keeps us amused. No giancarlo, wombat is wombat. Not anyone else.
per is offline  
Old 05-23-2005, 05:36 PM   #66
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Just joined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Mark Thrope = Wombat? That's what I'm starting to see.
you fucking what? ive only got one account on here... ask david to check IP's if you want...

from what i have read from his posts, hes from australia, which isnt from the UK... you oviously are too stupid to realise that australia isnt in the UK...

edit ---> okay alvino checked out the ip's, see totally different, i have only got one account on here...
__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline  
Old 05-23-2005, 05:44 PM   #67
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,690
Default Re: Just joined

Man I thought I had seen cat fights before but WOW!!
I got tears running down my cheeks from laughing so hard.
Wombat, got to give it to you man, you surely do know how to liven up the party. I knew I liked you boys from way down yonder for some reason.
lurkswithin is offline  
Old 05-23-2005, 05:48 PM   #68
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Just joined

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
from what i have read from his posts, hes from australia, which isnt from the UK... you oviously are too stupid to realise that australia isnt in the UK...
I can put I live in china, but that doesn't make it true now does it? You obviously should shut up and stop with these god damn ad hominems.

You obviously can't think beyond your narrow mind set.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 05-23-2005, 05:51 PM   #69
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Just joined

youve been pwned again... making false accusations is not a good thing to do... and youve been prooved wrong... by ip's, and also, apparently it was per that asked him to come over here, who ive never talked to... so how the hell can i be someone that ive never seen/talked to/live a good 9,000 miles away from...
__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline  
Old 05-23-2005, 05:52 PM   #70
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Just joined

How the hell can I be pwned again? I merely suggested that you two had the same attitude. It was like Eastern Digital (who was AMD ZEN). Can never be too safe. And obviously IP spoofing is very easy to do. I can do it myself. In fact I have so many IP addresses. I can't be proven wrong because you don't know if he is doing IP spoofing. So an IP address isn't very accurate evidence.

YOU GOT PWNED!
__________________

Giancarlo is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0