Just introducing myself

Looks like I might have offended someone here with post 19, not intended I assure you, just meant as a joke. At least Raffaz saw that. What is meant by a torrent site lol.

pw23
hey i cant speak for anyone else but i wasnt offended by anything you said

anyway , a torrent site is a websitre that links torrent files that can be used to download free software musaic, tv progs , movies etc etc , the sites themselves are breaking no laws but the people sdistrobute files that break the law

Thanks a bunch Muz & Mick, I meant no offence, anyway Muz, you said "no worries" in post 26, then you turn on me, a bit fickle I think, what is it with some of you people, you can't wait to put the knife in.
all i said was A men to the comment that raffaz said , mods are not here to push away new members

anyway what happened to the rules , i said no more discussion on this topic as it was off topic for the thread yet you just disregard what i say . i say if you wanna discuss it more PM me or start a new thread dont hijack someone elses welcome thread i know it is slightly hypocritical of me but i am learning from my previous errors when i have hi jacked threads

it was me that firstly said it looked like a torrent site. it wasnt meant as offence, its just an observation.

Back
Top Bottom