Just hear me out, MODS and ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

getemback

BSOD
Hey Mods and All. It's eslfish, I know I am not on my account because I got banned for multiple account log ins and because someone hacked my account and started going around and saying mean things to people etc. My first ever account on CF was TheDellMan, It got banned because I said an immature thing to someone and a MOD banned me, the next account I made was Lindmand0, I didn't go on that account too much because I wasn't using CF at the time, but when I did, I forgot the user and pass so I used the request email thing to ask for my user and pass but CF never sent anything back regarding that...then, finally I made my eslfish account, that account was the account where I really started to us CF alot. It was great! I was learing soo much about rigs, I was addicted to CF, It saddens me I am banned. CF is awesome, If I have a problem I come here to get a PC answer. I like the community and the people here are great. I am sorry if I said any profane or mean things to people on this account because that wans't me...I don't know who hacked me but who ever did, shame on them. If it's possible that I could get my eslfish account back then I would really appreciate it. I had 337 post's on it. Once again I got hacked, and I am sorry.

I hope maybe you'll be able to unban it...

People on CF are great!

thanks to all who helped me with pc related issues and such.

I hope to get eslfish back.

Evan (eslfish)

No. you're gone. You even admit to having multiple accounts which is against the rules. bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom