Just got scammed.

eBay will probably find a way. :p Maybe if they verified their account, PayPal might automatically take money from their bank account. Heh, I dunno...just a theory. :p

i dont know how people can scam people just liek nothing. dont they feel any guilt at all? if i tried doign what that guy did they i would just fel like such an ass for months. i guess im cursed with a good heart :p

Jon. said:
No i'm not the guy, I'm just a guy that got scammed by him.
I looked at Hard Forum's for sale section, there seemed to be items for sale by businesses, yet no-one said "scam" as they would on CF :confused: , strange!

Well sometimes vendors join certain forums and you can buy products straight from them, and you can occasionally get deals from them. Pretty handy actually. :)

alvino said:
Well sometimes vendors join certain forums and you can buy products straight from them, and you can occasionally get deals from them. Pretty handy actually. :)
Yes Al, I know, but did you have a look?, if not, go to the 'for sale' forum, there is a laptop for sale that might, or might not, be a business advert, let me know what you think.

Trivium Nate said:
Why even order from online any ways wow hello dumbo
cause 9/10 you can get a massive saving from highstreet prices.

9/10 people trading online are honest and selling good products.

that really sux man, some people just can't be trusted...like some people i used to work with, but that's all in the past now.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom