Just Beat COD4 Campaign!

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
All I can say is, WOW..
I'm glad I purchased this game.. I really am..

I didn't like the ending (sad) :'( but I loved the game.. and I liked the triumphant victory at the end.. well, sorta..

It was amazing.

By the way, I got the game two days ago and have been playing it on and off.

ok, don't tell me the end, im prolly about 3/4 of the way through, havent had much time to play it... ill beat it ASAP

but yea, i agree its an amazing game...

Crysis got a better Gamespot rating, so I'm beating that first. Once I finish Crysis, I'll do CoD.

online hardcore mode is really fun. Definitely worth a try.

Then again online normal mode feels like UT. Basically anything that makes a big explosion = great. Bunnyhopping is something that I see used all the time etc. That coupled with 40 players in a map that is designed for 10 players and you have something so horrible that I would rather repeatedly bang my head to a wall instead of playing this game.

Single player.. well.. I thought it must have been the worst game I've seen in ages. Seriously, it's like.. ewww. It's pretty much you & a few teammates with the skills of a 5 year old against thousands of spawning enemies whose skill level would be about the equivalent of a 3 year old.

So basically the developers didn't bother to develop proper AI, instead they try to increase the difficulty level by making it you vs 2000 bots.

Not my type of thing. The SAS boat training thingy was cool though. Even the 1st real map was playable. After that.. well I got bored in 5 minutes.

bobert, there are a few online game modes. There is the classic TDM and then there are a few different objective based game modes.

I'm going to finish MOH Airborne (As I've completed Crysis now), and then I think I'll buy COD4 :)

I only really play games for their Single Players, unless the online is meant to be played, like for instance Unreal Tournament. Has anyone got that yet by the way? Graphics better than the demo?

Anyhow, yeah, I will probably get it.

Back
Top Bottom