July

Yea I saw unreal at 10 bucks and I went I remember playing as older verison of it and loving it so what the hell. And the fans well they do about 40 CFM and at 26 DB which is about a person talking in a some what quite voice. So its well worth the 4 bucks or so for one. And I only have room for 2. Repalcing the stock ones. Yea and well I would of bought the dual package. But thing about that is it was on preorder. And I would only save 2 or so bucks. So figured what the heck. And heh ID how i'll play all the games. I got The game XIII, uru, and some kingt of perisa or some >:mad:<. Figure i'll just ebay that stuff.

XIII is fun or at least the demo is. And King of Persia or whatever is supposed to be fun.

Starr said:
XIII is fun or at least the demo is. And King of Persia or whatever is supposed to be fun.

I have XIII for PS2(also for PC but not installed) and it's an awsome game.

Nik00117 said:
Yea I was going preorder call of duty 2 but then i relieased somthing. I'm moving soon so. Also was going get DOD. Will wait for DOD source.

YOU HAVE FEAR TO DEAL WITH NOW NIK!! MUAHAHAH! BETAs are fun! Be on at 11AM on MSN tomorrow or I kill you! :D Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom