The joys of life, and finaces.

mark thorpe said:
how old are you?

just get the bus.. they dont cost that much, and if your a student, itll be cheaper too..

my bus costs £17 a week. its unlimited travel for 7 days so it isnt that bad if you use it lots, but i only use it to get to school and back and paying £17 every week does mount up. the bus isnt the most reliable/enjoyable journey either.

root said:
just fix the POS car that you already have.

you might have to take the bus for a week or so and walk a bit whilst you save up a bit more money, but to be honest it'd be better to look like a retard than to skip school and miss out on anything that might be important.

driving with Bald tyres is dangerous. but you might not have to get new tyres, you might be able to get some 'fairly' good condition tyres at a scrap yard for a lot less.
the best bit about that is that you can just take the wheel rims as well so you won't end up having to pay for fitting them either.
(just drive to the yard and swap the wheels!)

The manifold hole is not dangerous, but it is something that'll be an annoyance, are you able to fix the hole, or will you need a new Manifold?

the thing is that if you have a car, it might be a big pile-o-shite, but when you've only got a hundred bucks to get another car you should probably go with this saying, "better the Devil you know than the Devil you don't"

or in other words, don't waste your hundred buying another POS that can sit rusting next to the first!

Thanks for the advice and I'll DEFINETLY consider it. All I have to do now is find the freakin keys...

So, last night was probably the WORST night I've had in several years. My sister basically flipped a bitch on my family and her boyfriend freaked out because he was over and like for some reason, tried to take her with him to his house, but my Dad was like, and pardon the language, "Get the fuck out of my house" in a serious but calm voice, I laughed. Because her b/f is this Army buff dude and my dad is old and not so big, so I was like, PWNED!

But yeah, so if I've come across as an ass as of late on the forums this is why. Life as of late is INCREASINGLY stressful and my tolerance is wearing thin.

EDIT: Geeze I left out the good stuff! So the b/f left the house and decided to call the cops, for what reason, I do not know. But they came over here and they were like, "Why the heck did we get called, the parents and siblings didn't do anything." So it was like a "O'back at ya" kind of thing towards the b/f. I got a kick out of it. But man, it's so embarrassing having the police called to your house for no reason. Especially with my neighbors, they're very nosey.

f'in naieghbours. mine r like that 2 lol.and ouch thats funny and sad at the same time.i mean c'mon a lil' man goin "get the f*** out!"to a guy who who looks like he's in the army is like u said.....pure pwnege!

My neighbors have a radio that goes off when you walk near the house, they constantly look out the window and watch us too, it's the most annoying thing possible.

In six years of living at my current house, I have never seen my neighbors that live to the left of our house. Never. I know they're there because they turn lights on and off and their car sometimes isn't in the driveway, but I have never seen them.

That's uh, creepy. I would seriously think about calling police and reporting suspicious activity. Reasons are that a lot of houses like that generally are drug dealing houses. And besides, it's just a precaution and can't hurt anyone. Basically I put it like this, if they move, and some family moves into therr with a kid, the chemicals from drugs can cause serious and deforming cancer. Do it for the kids. And that's not sarcasm or a joke man. :)

Good news kids/adults/people! I no longer need a new car! My mom is going to car pool with a co-worker and just pay for her gas every so often. Which means i still get my badass truck! w00t!

Back
Top Bottom