journal

Reb

In Runtime
me like write journals but what me done

i been round me mates but had go tamworth this morning had go post some papers an go talk bloke me had sort me taking me girly out friday we going toby carvers like that her still aint well but want take her out for meal me like pick her up in van me getting some new tools an all me had send me bro spiderman comic he like them an me bought mate kettle me boiled it dry an it bost so sort that he book table wed and we go out so that good and bass to max going shopping me bought all tims spaghetti his kid as he got pissed me ate em me was bloody hungry so had go shopping an buy more me bought loaf of bread an bought girly book me got go past her house later so drop it in had go past last night but some odd gear bloke kept follow me so had go down by island and try loose him daint get why he follow like that think tapped in bloody head so go to me girly later an give her book her like that me looking forward to meal friday been look see what get her xmas daint know what her want so think get her surprise me bought her swizzels calender an bought her hat and coat her like that bit stress boout have go tamworth had have fitting an daint like that as bloody odd got go back friday and them got go me house with radio thing an all so bloody odd there daint get that bloke drive after me daint want that tonight as bloody odd

journal gear 2

it been crap day i had go sort radio gear them come my house and bung it in it bloody odd gear thing i daint like it much me take girly out tonight we going toby carver an me an dave go there tomorrow as well like that dave book table and me want go king size had wait in van last time it was bloody busy seen odd gear an sent me bro halowen spider him like that as joke and sent him batman gear he like superheros so that keep him all quiet for bit dave say he got havework done on his house it mess outside moment but it be good when it done been in tesco an bought headphones and got his sprog more spaghetti her eat like bloody pig me an dave had play barbies with her last night her got big house thing daint like all the crap her have in the tv room but good later as got house to ourselves my girly feel better now so be able take her out think her ill as odd bloody bloke been hang round but her bit better no me bought her colour book drop it in later as want see her me got go fitting tomorrow aint like that think it all rub an daint get bout it go bang as well think it have radiatin or sommat been use loo with door close as stress bout what that antena thing been giving out me tole bloke that fitted it yesterday it aint bloody health gear seen all tapped piccas as well bloody ghost gear think bloke tapped in head with bloody toys think need start grow dave say them skeleton in carver say it in there say it lookbloody good daint like skeleton think bloody dum daint like kid stuff bad enough with me girly color piccas in daint get why her do all piccas of wolves and anaimals what the bloody point colour em in think warhammer and gaming better like that think me get her figures to look at her think that good like bloody bloke with skeletons why he play with baby stuff think need go in bloody pram been think bout them skeletons that live in his closet them been there years daint think them come out think them been in his bed me bro say he seen them in his bed on floor an in his van think that bloody odd me bro say it live on his floor an on his roof me bro ast if it eat stuff i daint know but think it bloody odd it live in closet aint sure if it sleep in there maybe that the radio is for to make it go way got bloody leg gear tomorrow so maybe that make that skeleton go back in the bloody closet them had 3 but bro say one gone daint know where it went but two em still there think them have eat them pumpkins bloody odd gear daint know think need talk dave but think it odd gear dave need sort his garden me bougyt girly dino gear book it blooody good like that think bro like that so might send him one like girlys coat it black an got belt think it look bloody good an all on her want see her wear it later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom