Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 05:27 PM   #31
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: Jokes Yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
" My name is Maximum Aritimus Decemus, Commander and General of the armies of the north, loyal servent of the true emperor: Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I shall have my vengence, in this life or the next"

Nah - tis 'My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, Loyal Servent of the true Emperor: Marcus Aurelius, Father to a murdered Son, Husband to a murdered Wife, and I shall have my vengence, in this life or the next'

But then again - I watch that far too much

Old 02-12-2005, 05:41 PM   #32
xxcobraxx

why was the brush late?

ANSWER:
Becasue it over-slept.

A guy walks into a bar and said ouch

Old 02-12-2005, 05:42 PM   #33
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to The_Necromancer

Lout is a document formatting system designed and implemented by Jeffrey Kingston at the Basser Department of Computer Science, University of Sydney, Australia.

The system reads a high-level description of a document similar in style to LaTeX and produces a PostScript file which can be printed on most laser printers and graphic display devices. Plain text and PDF (starting from version 3.12) output are also available.

Lout is inherently multilingual. Adding new languages is easy. The following languages are currently supported (in alphabetical order): Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish.

The following excerpt is copied verbatim from the blurb that comes with Lout distribution:

Lout offers an unprecedented range of advanced features, including optimal paragraph breaking, automatic hyphenation, PostScript EPS file inclusion and generation, equation formatting, tables, diagrams, rotation and scaling, sorted indexes, bibliographic databases, running headers and odd-even pages, automatic cross referencing, multilingual documents including hyphenation (most European languages are supported, including Russian), formatting of C/C++ programs, and much more, all ready to use. Furthermore, Lout is easily extended with definitions which are very much easier to write than troff of TeX macros because Lout is a high-level language, the outcome of an eight-year research project that went back to the beginning.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:43 PM   #34
xxcobraxx

cant be arsed to read that
Old 02-12-2005, 05:44 PM   #35
Guru

Lol - I don't get it?
Old 02-12-2005, 05:45 PM   #36
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to The_Necromancer

lol, I posted it on the wrong thread, damn i am so "cocked out of my ass"
Old 02-12-2005, 05:48 PM   #37
xxcobraxx

lol thnx LK i was goner read that, and it would have been a waste of time lol
Old 02-12-2005, 05:51 PM   #38
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to rakedog

Quote:
Nah - tis 'My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, Loyal Servent of the true Emperor: Marcus Aurelius, Father to a murdered Son, Husband to a murdered Wife, and I shall have my vengence, in this life or the next'
Dude, i'm close enough, leave me alone

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
Old 02-13-2005, 01:12 PM   #39
Guru

Haha, but its not his speach!
Old 07-05-2005, 05:03 PM   #40
Golden Master

Locked thread.
Reasons; Thread started with good intentions, but degenerated.
Lord Kalthorne came close to having action taken, but no doubt he would say that he was just quoting Jokes.com, nevertheless the content should not have been displayed, borderline case, perhaps if a certain other mod had been present, it might have been another story.

Closed Thread