Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,505
Default Jokes thread #2

Well I dont know about you but I miss the old one and I hope this one becomes a sticky because most of the jokes here are funny. So bring them on...
__________________

Dark Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:46 PM   #2
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: Jokes thread #2

Oo. There was a jokes thread? I don't remember it lol. Well maybe it was before my time.

Blond joke (answer in white).
What do you do if a blond throws a grenade at you?
Pull the pin, and throw it back

Brazilian joke (explanation and answer in white)
Why are there no jokes in Portugal?

Because it's all true.

Explanation: In Brazil we make fun of Portuguese people for being dumb. Most of our jokes are about them.


edit: What's the background color? I can't get it to blend in.
__________________

JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:08 PM   #3
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,505
Default Re: Jokes thread #2

There was a blond and she went into a bar that was about to close. So she went to the bartender and asked him to use the phone because she needed to call her mom. He said not for free. So she asked what she had to do. So the bartender said come to the back room for a little something. So they do and he pulls his pants down and says," Give it a try!" The blond takes it and says," Mom? Are you there?"
Dark Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
Fully Optimized
 
blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,945
Send a message via MSN to blackjack
Default Re: Jokes thread #2

BRA SHOPPING

A very flat-chested Blond finally decided she needed a bra and set out to the mall in search of one in her size. She entered an upscale department store and approached the saleslady in lingerie, ?Do you have a size 28AAAA bra??
The clerk haughtily replied in the negative, so she left the store and proceeded to another department store where she is rebuffed in much the same manner. After a third try at another department store in the mall, she had become disgusted. Leaving the mall, she drove to K-Mart.

Marching up to the sales clerk, she unbuttoned and threw open her blouse, yelling, ?Do you have anything for this??

The lady looked closely at her and replied, ?Have you tried Clearasil??
__________________
Compaq Presario CQ5305K-m Intel® Pentium® Dual Core E5300 (2.6 GHz), Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 2048 MB , Hard drive: 320 Gb, with 18.5 Widescreen
SPURS TILL I DIE (DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS)
TO DARE IS TO DO
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
Site Team
 
celegorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,713
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Jokes thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Night View Post
Well I dont know about you but I miss the old one and I hope this one becomes a sticky because most of the jokes here are funny. So bring them on...
If you missed the old one why didn't you keep it alive? The music thread is living because people use it. Clearly not the case with the jokes thread. This will not be stickied.

No comments about ^ that here. If you have a problem with it, PM me.
__________________
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:18 PM   #6
BSOD
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,539
Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate
Default Re: Jokes thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
BRA SHOPPING

A very flat-chested Blond finally decided she needed a bra and set out to the mall in search of one in her size. She entered an upscale department store and approached the saleslady in lingerie, ?Do you have a size 28AAAA bra??
The clerk haughtily replied in the negative, so she left the store and proceeded to another department store where she is rebuffed in much the same manner. After a third try at another department store in the mall, she had become disgusted. Leaving the mall, she drove to K-Mart.

Marching up to the sales clerk, she unbuttoned and threw open her blouse, yelling, ?Do you have anything for this??

The lady looked closely at her and replied, ?Have you tried Clearasil??

i dont get it....
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:43 PM   #7
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: Jokes thread #2

I don't either. She a man? Lol. I have no idea.
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #8
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,505
Default Re: Jokes thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by celegorm View Post
If you missed the old one why didn't you keep it alive? The music thread is living because people use it. Clearly not the case with the jokes thread. This will not be stickied.

No comments about ^ that here. If you have a problem with it, PM me.
About what
Dark Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:49 PM   #9
Site Team
 
celegorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,713
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Jokes thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Night View Post
About what
it not being stickied
__________________
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:19 PM   #10
Golden Master
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: Jokes thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivium Nate View Post
i dont get it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by JogaBonito1502 View Post
I don't either. She a man? Lol. I have no idea.
You are kidding right? Have you ever heard the term mosquito bites? lol

Funny quotes:
"I don't mind coming to work, but that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

"It takes a lot of balls to golf like I do."

"Lifes a bitch, Dont vote for one" -Barack Obama

"Mud holes are like a girl with an STD, you want to hit, but are afraid of the consequences"

Posted by stook36
looks like a honda, mustang and a ranger had a threesome


"Gas, Grass, or Ass, no one rides for free."

"Burns gas, Hauls Ass."
__________________

__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0