Jokes Thread

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
{edit} WOOHOO it didn't time out this time!!! well anyways, i heard this on at school today and i thought i would share it. enjoy.

Just as a quick warning, the end is on a subject matter that "Most parents would not find acceptable to views under the age of 17" to quote Adult Swim.

One monday after work, three male friends met up at a local bar to hang out and relax after a hard day.

Like they always do, they told stories to see who got the most drunk last night. The first man started, "Dudes, i got soo drunk last night i blew chunks".

"Oh, thats nothing. I got so drunk last night, i passed out at a stoplight and woke up in jail. I barly got out in time to get to work!"

"You guys think you've had it bad? I was so drunk that on my way home i picked up a hooker and brought her home. When my wife woke up this morning she freaked and i had no idea why."

After a few seconds man one replys: "Uh... maybe i should clarify...... 'Chunks' is my dog."

Re: Who is most drunk

Jenox said:
LMFAO!!! That's gross as hell but funny as f***. :D

lol i know. my friend wispered it to me in 3rd hour. i don't know how he kept a strait face, but i was almost kicked outta class i was laughing soo hard. I could barly breath!

Re: Who is most drunk

LMAO thanks for the mental image!!! off to bed soon, thanks also for the nite of bizarre dreams lol.

Back
Top Bottom