Jokes N Stuff!

BE, SG's just messing with your head so no apology needed. He's got a weird sense of humor. I think the desert heat got to him. :lol:

Did I say something I shouldn't have?

Other than jokes, I mean :D

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

The Joke:
Scientists have discovered that there is intelligent dna in some women.
Unfortunately most of them spit it out.

I did a Google Image search and found it :D

Last edited:
Q: Whats blue and smells like red paint?
A: Blue paint :p
The first time I heard that one I choked on water :D

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Cant think of any more... time to go to sleep.

Yeah? Let's see you choke on this one. :D

What's blue and comes in brownies?

I'll let you think about this.

A guy gets acquainted with a girl online and decides to meet her before seeing what she looks like.

To meet, he told her he will go to X restaurant and hold a guava juice in his hand as a sign for her to find him.

He goes there and orders guava juice as planned, but finds it's out of stock so he orders a papaya juice instead.

The girl arrives, he sees her and finds she's absolutely not his type at all and realizes he's in trouble.

She gets to him and asks him: "are you the one we met online?".

He looks at her with anger and says: "does this look like guava juice to you?"

Good one SmartGuy

There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. He went to the doctor to get a sperm count. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back. The elderly man came back the next day; the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. The doctor asked, "What was the problem?" The elderly man said, "Well, I tried with my right hand... nothing. I tried with my left hand... nothing. So my wife tried with her right hand... nothing. Her left hand... nothing. Her mouth... nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth... still nothing. The doctor replied, "Wait a minute, did you say your wife's friend too?!" The elderly man answered, "Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup."

Back
Top Bottom