Jokes N Stuff!

(homemade joke :D)

The dairy cow filed a complaint with the police, she said they robbed her of her milk money.

An Arab married couple had a fight and they said:

Husband: منسىه تمصمثبس تهسهايهنىصمنىث نختيحخستبص
Wife: هصعب عنعتس عمخهصثنىنقلا ههسيمهر ختىعقث

Whose fault do you think it is?

An Arab couple had a fight and they said:

Husband: منسىه تمصمثبس تهسهايهنىصمنىث نختيحخستبص
Wife: هصعب عنعتس عمخهصثنىنقلا ههسيمهر ختىعقث

Whose fault do you think it is?

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my mother yesterday. She kept asking me to repeat myself, because I talk too quietly , before eventually giving up and saying, "pretend that I'm deaf." So, I responded by signing my comment to her.

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my mother yesterday. She kept asking me to repeat myself, because I talk too quietly , before eventually giving up and saying, "pretend that I'm deaf." So, I responded by signing my comment to her.

Believe it or not, I get this, more or less, all the time from my father. It's common I get even yelled at for it :p

He keeps scolding me telling to not eat the words and speak clearly :D

Believe it or not, I get this, more or less, all the time from my father. It's common I get even yelled at for it :p

He keeps scolding me telling to not eat the words and speak clearly :D

My father yells at me for it as well. What he doesn't seem to understand is that I am often physically incapable of projecting my voice at a higher volume.

It's far from low voice for me. I tongue trip and slip (a terminology in psycholinguistics) and talk like my mouth is full of pebbles and I stutter a lot.

Note:
psycholinguistics is not psycho + language, it's psychology + language. I'm not psycho, not as far as I know at least :D

I also tend to stammer frequently when I'm overwhelmed. To be honest, I desperately wish that I could stop speaking entirely and transition full-time to sign language. Everyone else seems to view this as a problem, though, and tells me to just "get over it" along with a ton of other meaningless platitudes, completely ignoring the fact that that this is caused by serious neurological issues.

The societal drive to be "normal" is something I will never understand. Why is acting vaguely different then others viewed as deeply offensive. No matter how hard I try, I simply cannot meet anyone else's standards.

I hate it. Faking normalcy is not only exhausting, but also deeply detrimental to my menal health.

I mostly speak single-word answers to questions now, because holding reasonable-length conversations has proven to be nothing but counterproductive. The more I speak, the more ammunition it gives them to use against me.

I can only elaborate on my thoughts in this forum, because I know that I have the ability to leave at any moment, should someone decide to start shit against me (as has happened in the past.)

I can only elaborate on my thoughts in this forum, because I know that I have the ability to leave at any moment, should someone decide to start shit against me (as has happened in the past.)
foothead is online

Let them try foothead!! We take no prisoners!!!

Twice, people have banded together and managed to have bans issues against specific users who were personally targeting me in every context. I if say something inappropriate or offensive in some way, I'd much prefer to be told why it's perceived that way, rather than spend the next month dealing with relentless personal attacks until I decide to leave.

I get that my interpersonal skills are notably poor,leading to excessively blunt responses at times, but I certainly don't mean for it to come across as belligerence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom