Is this a joke by yahoo?

superman22x

Golden Master
Brandy Bregler: Lisa Kassabaum: This is Yahoo President Jay Russell, I am sorry to announce that Yahoo has reached its maximum number of accounts two million. If you would like to keep your account for free send this to everyone on your list. This way we can know which accounts are being used and which accounts we can delete. Send this within 8 days and your account will remain free. Once again I am sincerely sorry that I have to do this. Please start sending. Jay Russell, Yahoo Management kane & korn: WHOEVER DOESN'T SEND THIS MESSAGE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DEACTIVATED AND IT WILL COST $10.00 A MONTH TO USE IT! TO SEND 2 EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST, RIGHT CLICK ON YOUR GROUP DO NOT DELETE LOL

Thats a message I got, its fake right?

Are you slow? Did you just get a computer and internet connection for the first time? Lol

Thats so old school, "This is the REAL Tom, myspace accounts are being deleted unless you repost this so we know who uses theirs", blah blah blah.....

"Send this to everyone you know or an AIDS infested tranny will come to your grandmother's house and rape her with a shovel"

You know, stupid crap like that...

It's just stupid spam. I used to get those like every other day when I used Yahoo messenger quite a while back. You will never need to pay for the account, and it's not real. Some idiot just decided to start those messages out so it would get spread around by people that don't know any better. Don't send it to anyone, just delete it.

Don't you think Yahoo would personally send something to you in the event that something like this happened? And you would send it back to them, not send it out to others to keep the account...

i got the same msg from hotmail about 2 years ago. never sent that thing, and 2 years later, im still using the account

chances are, if u think its spam, it probley is.

lol... well it's a joke but not Yahoo's. Kinda loses any credibility it possibly had when it started reading as caps haha.

Back
Top Bottom