jobs

idk how much money a year can you make on server building and maintaining

I'm actually in the process of switching careers while finishing up college, the best advice I can give you is some of the best advice I've received, which comes from my father:
"If you love what you do, the money will follow". :)

Also, you're only fourteen. Absolutely concentrate on your studies, you can do other things on the side as a hobby but grades must come first. For all you know, in two, three, five years you may want nothing to do with computers!
Myself for example, when I was fifteen I wanted to do something with computers, unfortunately my school had an extremely weak computer program. When I came back to the United States I became interested in the medical field and wanted to go on to become a MD. Flash-forward three years and I want, with desperation, to get out of the medical field and return to the world of IT. But don't worry, these are totally normal emotions. I change what I want to do in the IT world just about every other week, I wish I was more definitive. I'm not too worried, I know it will all come in due time, and it will for you too. Good luck! ;)

tbh money shouldnt be the only factor wqhen choosing a job cos i would rather have an absoloutly fun job and have less disposable income rather than have a boring repettetive job and a lil bit more disposable income
I would pick something that you will enjoy as well as just money
I ma joining the police and hope to progress to handling police dogs one day as that is an intterest of mine and i would be helping society out a lot
And what would be a lot of dollar to you , i mean to me prolly about £25-£30K a year would be a lot to me .

Have you thought about volunteering at Hough End, its where they have they keep the police dogs for Greater Manchester. I was speaking to a friend the other day, and she actually takes on the dogs and looks after them.

It would be good experience for you, and look good on the resume if and when you wanted to do that.

There are quite a few IT careers offered at most of the tech schools. Check out the tech colleges in your area, see what they offer, read some of the pamphlets and course overviews. Maybe it will be what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom