Super Junk here. I was jobless for over a year. Here are some tips for you.
1) Don't get discouraged.
2) Make sure that you send in applications every day
3) Even though you're unemployed, treat the job search as a job
4) Don't let other people make you feel inferior. You are what you think you are
5) Think about temp agencies and volunteer work in the meantime.
6) Don't allow yourself too much down time. This is when you start to feel discouraged or have negative thoughts. You might never have time off again -- use it to your advantage. Improve yourself.
Hope this helps. I finally got a job and am feeling much better about myself. I hope you do the same.
Best Way To Lose Weight
| Lose Weight for Summer
| Summer Weight Loss Camps