Jobless

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I'm jobless no not fired quit. I have like a few weeks left in the states so I decided to quit. However my manger is scared of sexual harrastment charges in BK when we slow we'll pass around jokes, and laugh and all, well the jokes can get dirty and this was the day before I quit, so my manger I think is thinking I was offended which is hardly true. I talked to her and assured her that wasn't the reason why I quit it was merely that I put it as personel reasons, which was I perfer to go the gym, and library instead. But yea she is scared i'll call sexual harrastment which I didn't even think of until she talked to me, even now I don't see the big deal. Think when i go in on tuesday to answer questions after the night in question (some other stuff happened not fully aware of involing two other poeploe and not me) i think I'll explain to her fully why i quit.

I think you should...she might be scared you're going to report something or whatnot. Then she'll be in deep poop.

Yea, I will I won't tell her the extact truth cause thats to honset, hey I quit cause I wanted to work out and go to the library, or I quit because of personel reasons OUTSIDE of the work force.

Back
Top Bottom