Jaguar XKR-S / Subaru Impreza WRX STI?

The Jag all day every day for me.

I haven't played NFS but I can imagine that the Scooby would be the better car for the novices out there simply because of its AWD. I have driven a Scooby in real life and they are fun for a very short time because they are too easy to drive! But thats it i'm afraid.

I had a Supra 3.0i turbo which is much better than a Scooby because you have to drive this properly at high speeds and when you hang the rear out catch it or your gone! Learn to control it and it'll be more fun than any Scooby.

I think thats what driving is all about, driving a car while it's out of control and those that are good at this, the drifters, will go for the Jag and leave the Scooby for the novices who don't know what real car control is all about.

:D

^^ ;) Well lets just say that by the time i'm 32 i will probably feel the same :) Now i just love the subaru, i have no idea why, i just love it

Yeah, you can go for it....but jag will never be half as drifting, or rallying car as Subaru, say whatever you want

Class and style.

What the Subaru lacks and which is why in a Jaguar you'll always pick up chicks. Therefore I shall get laid more. :)

Have fun with your electronics and such.

Jaguar.

torqueomata1649dv0.jpg

jaguarxkrs2bignf4.jpg
That car looks almost exactly like an Aston Martin DB9. The same guy designed them both.

DB9
Aston_Martin_DB9_137.jpg

Class and style.

What the Subaru lacks and which is why in a Jaguar you'll always pick up chicks. Therefore I shall get laid more. :)

Have fun with your electronics and such.

Well some ppl need cars to chase after girls :) another ppl dont give a f**k about women - they care about adrenaline... For example, ppl like me have their head filled with female bull$hit all day long for the last 8 yrs....do i want to get late with girls, no thanks mate...once you start living with a woman, you gonna understand, and i think that most of the guys in here who had been living with their gfs for more than 5 yrs like me, will understand me!!!
Women complain too much....If the car is luxury, they will wanna be in it to check the mirrors, seats, etc....but if it have a "ugly" look like the Subu, they won't bother, as you said urself.....So i would go for the nice and adrenaline environment on the street, rather than: "baby, slow down....baby change the music....baby i'm cold can u close the window, baby can you not smoke in the car.....etc, etc......" f0king bollocks man!!! Women = destroyers of male pleasure

Well some ppl need cars to chase after girls :) another ppl dont give a f**k about women - they care about adrenaline... For example, ppl like me have their head filled with female bull$hit all day long for the last 8 yrs....do i want to get late with girls, no thanks mate...once you start living with a woman, you gonna understand, and i think that most of the guys in here who had been living with their gfs for more than 5 yrs like me, will understand me!!!
Women complain too much....If the car is luxury, they will wanna be in it to check the mirrors, seats, etc....but if it have a "ugly" look like the Subu, they won't bother, as you said urself.....So i would go for the nice and adrenaline environment on the street, rather than: "baby, slow down....baby change the music....baby i'm cold can u close the window, baby can you not smoke in the car.....etc, etc......" f0king bollocks man!!! Women = destroyers of male pleasure

Well i've never put up with a woman telling me what to do, in my car!

Damn! I picked up 3 girls a couple years ago. One of them I knew but she sat in the back yapping to her mate. The one in the front tried to 'get to know me'. I eventually told my mate to swap places with the bird in the front cause she was so big I couldn't see out the left side!

She didn't like it but f**k, it's my car.

Thats why I choose what ever car I like, not what others think I should have.

Back
Top Bottom