Jack thompson

OMFG so a couple of people can't handle the games doesnt mean that ALL KILLINGS ARE FROM VIDEO GAMES!!!1!!!eleven!! I hate that guy.

Yea, he's an idiot. Doesn't even acknowledge the fact that teen violence is on a down slope.

I agree and what about before there were video games. There are just sick people in this world. He should stop putting immediate blame on video games.

Brilliant Comment on YouTube said:
Not everyone who plays video games is evil!!!

I play Counter-strike, F.E.A.R., DooM, Battlefield 2, Tribes, GTA, and many other violent games.

The U.S. GOVERNMENT!!!! has their own FPS game to recruit people to the army (America's army) It's FUNDED by the government. Hypocrits. "Violent games are bad... Here is our promotional First Person Shooter."
Quoted for the truth.

Either the guy is retarded or he isn't listening to himself. And that is total BS, the guy , i am more than sure, watches and probably plays some kind of violent media (VG,TV,internet). Its people like this who want to screw it up for everyone elsa. Is this the guy who was complaining about myspace on the news?

The thing about Americas Army is that the America government isn't blaming violent video games. Jack Thompson is, so it isn't really hypocritical.

Back
Top Bottom