Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-14-2007, 10:21 PM   #1
Baseband Member

Default I've seen it!

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/which-way.jpg

I've seriously seen this before. When I was in California we were headed from Benicia to Vallejo area and I saw this and I thought it was a complete joke, but come to find out...it was really there! I was, and still am, very confused as to how accidents don't happen. Anyone else seen anything like this?

Oh- and to make things worse, it was on a freeway ramp.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Knickcoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:25 PM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: I've seen it!

lol, that does make sense tho.

Old 12-14-2007, 10:27 PM   #3
Baseband Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
lol, that does make sense tho.
What exactly makes sense? I think im missing something...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:34 PM   #4
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickcoal View Post
http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/which-way.jpg

I've seriously seen this before. When I was in California we were headed from Benicia to Vallejo area and I saw this and I thought it was a complete joke, but come to find out...it was really there! I was, and still am, very confused as to how accidents don't happen. Anyone else seen anything like this?

Oh- and to make things worse, it was on a freeway ramp.
You know where im surprised where accidents don't happen? Intersections without stop signs or stoplights. Their's two of these by my friends house, their not terribly busy though.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:37 PM   #5
Baseband Member

Im surprised at that too. We have those here, but also not really busy.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:40 PM   #6
Baseband Member

As im going thru these pictures, ironically, i've found another that has a story behind it...

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img...drive-thru.jpg

I was at KFC with my grandparents because Grandpa wanted their special. I was getting drinks filled up for them and all the sudden, "BOOM" I thought it was like lightning that hit the glass or something (stormy ish day) but nope, an older lady in her early 80's hit drive instead of reverse to back out of her parking spot and she went straight thru the window and into the building. She pushed one of the seating booths off from the wall and that knocked me over. I think I was in shock for quite a while after that. Only came out of it with a sore back from falling and a few bruises on my leg. I actually have a few pictures if anyone is interested. But man, what an ironic experience!
Old 12-14-2007, 10:48 PM   #7
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Juice Send a message via MSN to Juice

Werd...
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:57 PM   #8
Golden Master

It makes sense because, you can turn right or left, but cant go back. No turning back...
Old 12-14-2007, 11:00 PM   #9
Baseband Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
It makes sense because, you can turn right or left, but cant go back. No turning back...
See, the problem with that is that the average American wouldn't look at that and say "That makes sense!" They'd look at that, stare, then hit the oncoming car doing the same thing. You know it's true.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #10
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickcoal View Post
As im going thru these pictures, ironically, i've found another that has a story behind it...

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img...drive-thru.jpg

I was at KFC with my grandparents because Grandpa wanted their special. I was getting drinks filled up for them and all the sudden, "BOOM" I thought it was like lightning that hit the glass or something (stormy ish day) but nope, an older lady in her early 80's hit drive instead of reverse to back out of her parking spot and she went straight thru the window and into the building. She pushed one of the seating booths off from the wall and that knocked me over. I think I was in shock for quite a while after that. Only came out of it with a sore back from falling and a few bruises on my leg. I actually have a few pictures if anyone is interested. But man, what an ironic experience!
I would like to see the pics. Sounds fun but scary. Happened at our bank in town, but I didnt see it.