I've come to a conclusion!

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
This is by far the BEST forum site I've ever experienced. I mean I went to a site called "s0da.com"..... It was a bunch of rebels and disbanders from the infamous OTF at www.counter-strike.net where abusive admins and continues DHCP spammers blow away the message boards with ads and spam, and everyone made stupid jokes that were'nt even funny; and last but not least, the more posts you had the bigger your penis was... lol.

This place doesn't have abusive admins or overly excessive swearing or spam, it's actually really nice and actually leave these forums feeling a bit better. I can talk to people who won't reply "stfu noob", or try to find soemthing $hitty to say about my thread. You guys are fkn LEET! :cool:

" You know in India they just have a thick rope running from one wall to the other and you just put your legs on either side and run along it!"

lmao.
I mean, sure the threads are pointless but that was sooo funny!

And I must agree with u, this is a very nice forum; no idiots, not too much spam, good mods and some really great dudes. And can't forget about our ladies. ;)

Looks like the people from that forum are running out of things to talk about. Maybe they should get away from their computer monitors and experience something else other than new ways of wiping their asses.

Back
Top Bottom