Ive buckled...

Brookfield said:
In England, lessons are expensive, I not sure about two wheels, but a single car driving lesson costs between £40 & £60, & it take up to 10 lessons & more to pass, three significant errors in a driving test, such as giving way, use of a roundabout, & it's automatic failure, plus you have to do a written test, and, as from now, you have to know how to service the car, & carry out minor repairs, it's got a LOT tougher here lately as accidents, some fatal have increased a lot, involving young drivers between 18 & 20, how d'ya like them apples?
Wow thats a lot harder then I have it. I have to be in a classroom for 24 hours(strected out over 3 weeks) listening to an instructor(half the time watching videos) then drive with an instructor for 6 hours. So its not bad at all for me.

Brookfield said:
In England, lessons are expensive, I not sure about two wheels, but a single car driving lesson costs between £40 & £60, & it take up to 10 lessons & more to pass, three significant errors in a driving test, such as giving way, use of a roundabout, & it's automatic failure, plus you have to do a written test, and, as from now, you have to know how to service the car, & carry out minor repairs, it's got a LOT tougher here lately as accidents, some fatal have increased a lot, involving young drivers between 18 & 20, how d'ya like them apples?
Yeah, there has been an increase in fatal accidents here too... :( They were talking about making the legal driving age higher here several years ago but they (as in the government) haven't done it yet...

ArrizX said:
Although, why not street legalize your motocross bike. Thats legal in the us at least.

I would have to change the gearing of it (geared for incredibly quick accelaration not top speed), put a new silencer, tires, mirrors, lights, indicators.
Not to mention tax and insurance. It would cost me so much

Feircepc said:
hahah nasha get a motorcycle!.

Because I dont want to die....7 of my dads friends have been killed and its not worth the risk

Back
Top Bottom