Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-14-2006, 07:24 AM   #31
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to The Amish Kid
Default Re: Ive buckled...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
In England, lessons are expensive, I not sure about two wheels, but a single car driving lesson costs between 40 & 60, & it take up to 10 lessons & more to pass, three significant errors in a driving test, such as giving way, use of a roundabout, & it's automatic failure, plus you have to do a written test, and, as from now, you have to know how to service the car, & carry out minor repairs, it's got a LOT tougher here lately as accidents, some fatal have increased a lot, involving young drivers between 18 & 20, how d'ya like them apples?
Wow thats a lot harder then I have it. I have to be in a classroom for 24 hours(strected out over 3 weeks) listening to an instructor(half the time watching videos) then drive with an instructor for 6 hours. So its not bad at all for me.

AMD Opteron 165 CCBWE 0551@ 2.25ghz(250 x 9) 1.45v cooled w/ Thermaltake Big Typhoon | DFI LP Ultra D | eVGA 7800GT@ 465/1110 | Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic | 2GB G. Skill DDR 500 @ 250mhz 3-4-4-8 | 80 GB SATA + 40GB SATA + 200GB IDE| 480w Thermaltake Silent purepower | Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case (Black) | Windows XP Pro |
The Amish Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 07:27 AM   #32
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
In England, lessons are expensive, I not sure about two wheels, but a single car driving lesson costs between 40 & 60, & it take up to 10 lessons & more to pass, three significant errors in a driving test, such as giving way, use of a roundabout, & it's automatic failure, plus you have to do a written test, and, as from now, you have to know how to service the car, & carry out minor repairs, it's got a LOT tougher here lately as accidents, some fatal have increased a lot, involving young drivers between 18 & 20, how d'ya like them apples?
Yeah, there has been an increase in fatal accidents here too... They were talking about making the legal driving age higher here several years ago but they (as in the government) haven't done it yet...

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:57 AM   #33
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
Although, why not street legalize your motocross bike. Thats legal in the us at least.
I would have to change the gearing of it (geared for incredibly quick accelaration not top speed), put a new silencer, tires, mirrors, lights, indicators.
Not to mention tax and insurance. It would cost me so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feircepc
hahah nasha get a motorcycle!.
Because I dont want to die....7 of my dads friends have been killed and its not worth the risk

99nasha is offline   Reply With Quote