Ive buckled...

Well they are! But I dont have a choice, I need transport ASAP!

Oh yeah, did u know that you have to do a CBT before going out on the road?

WOWW!!!!

That is EXACTLY like what I have, we own a business that sells Vento scooters and motorcycles and such.. We have the Phantom GT5:

phgt5.JPG

What is the brand/model of that you have shown?!

99nasha said:
Well they are! But I dont have a choice, I need transport ASAP!

Oh yeah, did u know that you have to do a CBT before going out on the road?

I know! A full days course - £130 it's costing me! You found a cheapy yet?

whats so bad about mopeds? their stupidly slow, when your driving they are soo annoying! them and cyclists annoy me.. alot.. mopeds should be burnt :p

Nasha.. you didnt say what car i had to buy you.. one of my mates has got a fiesta going for £15 at the moment, that do? ;) hehe

How much does your drivers training cost over there? Right now I'm taking it and it cost like $300 US. Actually I wouldn't mind getting a moped. Here you can drive them before you can a car so I wouldn't mind it.

In Germany depends on who you go to your licease can cost anywhere from 1,800 to 2,000 euros.

The Amish Kid said:
How much does your drivers training cost over there? Right now I'm taking it and it cost like $300 US. Actually I wouldn't mind getting a moped. Here you can drive them before you can a car so I wouldn't mind it.

the test is aroundabout £50, lessons are about £20 an hour. i probably spent about £300 passing my test..

mark thorpe said:
whats so bad about mopeds? their stupidly slow, when your driving they are soo annoying! them and cyclists annoy me.. alot.. mopeds should be burnt :p

Nasha.. you didnt say what car i had to buy you.. one of my mates has got a fiesta going for £15 at the moment, that do? ;) hehe
They're better than nothing. :)

Back
Top Bottom