itunes is terrible

iamchickenlover

Daemon Poster
i turned my laptop on opened up itunes and guess what. every single song is gone. i imported all mt songs i ripped onto my computer but other than those i think i had like 200 songs i had bought off itunes store. why the hell would this happen can i just import all them back off my i pod or am boned?
i have always hated itunes but i needed it for my ipod. is there any other programs for windows that i could use to sync with my ipod. i have linux but never use it because it does not work with my speakers.

that's gotta suck big time man, that's why all the music i have on my pod i back up on cd as a data disc, just so what your talking about does'nt happen.

same thing goes with all my hhd's, they are all backed up too.

edit: i believe media player does too

media player does not work with ipods or at least not mine.
is there any way to get my music back that I payed for? does winamp find itunes stuff.

If you login to your iTunes account you should be able to re-download the songs for free.

i can see my purchases they are all there but i cannot download them in the purchesed area it shows 1 song that was not downloaded a while ago.

Follow the steps on this page and see if they are still in your hard drive (they should be). If not, you use the email on that page and tell them your situation. Word is after that they give them back to you and say "one-time only" but people have done it many times.

Back
Top Bottom