its usually the electrionics that dont dissapoint, and the girls that do

well...just got back from Sears....turns out...i dont know what happend. The battery is fine for soem reason...they charged it up, and its fine.

THe magic battery lives on :)
Did they test the alternator? If the battery is good then that means you have a bad alternator. Either that or you could have a short somewhere that is draining the battery. Either way, it's going to go dead on you again so put some jumper cables in your car.

Seemingly... but on my car the battery is located near the passenger side wheel well which means you have to put the car on a jack, then remove the front passenger wheel to get to the battery. It's the dumbest design I've ever seen. In any other vehicle it's easy though.
You drive a Chrysler don't you?

my alternator is as good as ever...i think it might be a short, cause my clock flickrs on and off in teh car here and there, so if this happens again, ima persue that option.

i always have cables :)

last time there was an issue with a battery it was because the computer wasn't shutting off in our dodge caravan. So for like a week we'd have to jump start it to go somewhere, but once it was started, it took like 8 hours for the battery to die again.

Did they test the alternator? If the battery is good then that means you have a bad alternator. Either that or you could have a short somewhere that is draining the battery. Either way, it's going to go dead on you again so put some jumper cables in your car.

You drive a Chrysler don't you?

Yep. 2001 Dodge Intrepid. I can't believe Chrysler still uses that design in their newer model year cars like the Sebring. Then I've heard the Chargers have it in the trunk. It seems strange to me but I guess there's a good reason behind it somewhere.

An alternator test would be a good idea. Head up to advance or auto zone and have one done to see what's going on.

You gotta admit, DefCon was original. Most guys claim they "ran out of gas" in those kind of situations. ;)

yeah. and then they ask a girl out on supposedly snowy night and they purposely make sure the card gets stuck in the snow and that they touch bodies to keep each other warm. I think that's how my divorced mom and dad met if I remember correctly. :mad:

people at CF arnt allowed GF's, its in the rules. either that or its just a coincidence that a lot of people here are single :p

sounds like a good night though :)

Are you sure you didn't tell us the full story and took out all the 'action' in it?

Back
Top Bottom