Its TOO Hot!

ok the high today today was 112 and it is still 90 at 8:30 and the sun is set!!!! our AC can only maintain 80 inside...its slowly cooling off inside though. i HATE the heat...no rain either...

lol arriz i live in Yakima county Selah to be exact :p not too far from you but you live next to a nice big lake....LUCKY! its our own thermometer so its not official but IMO its accurate

EDIT: washington state for people who dont know where yakima is :D

Yeah, I live in Chelan Wa.

I totally forgot you lived so close to me, lol

Thats only a 3ish hour drive.

Damn, its only 9:07 here, but its still high 80's low 90's. Crazy hot for the time.

yeah true. usually it cools off when the sun sets. and it only takes 1 and a half to get to wenatatche so 2ish ;) and my grandparents live in Cashmere which is 5 miles away from wenatatche. if you ever get in the area just yell really loud lmao jk

It's hot here too in South Texas. I don't know the actual temps because I never check, I just know it's really hot. Even after having lots of rain lately. Just last week I couldn't get to work because of flooding... At least the AC in my old beat up car works great since it's so hot :p

EDIT: apparently it's not as hot here right now as it is in Washington... I can't find today's high, but tomorrow is supposed to be 88 with a chance of T-Storms...joy.

12 pm here and 76 in San Antonio, I don't have an actual temp for my house, but I live close enough to SA...

Back
Top Bottom