Its soo darn cold

xlnc

Baseband Member
its sooo bloody cold..
its 0 degrees in birmingham, england
terrible weather..
how about where you are?..

72 degrees, sunny, with a bit of overcast every once in awhile. Weather here never gets too cold all year long. I believe the coldest temp here where I'm at never goes below 34 degrees. I've been in -40 degree weather before in Utah, so the California weather is nothing to me. I say bring on the cold.

TRDCorolla said:
72 degrees, sunny, with a bit of overcast every once in awhile. Weather here never gets too cold all year long. I believe the coldest temp here where I'm at never goes below 34 degrees. I've been in -40 degree weather before in Utah, so the California weather is nothing to me. I say bring on the cold.
lol
sweet
i think... you a forecaster? :p

currently -4C
last night -8.5C
The coldest weather where I've been in here was maybe -37C
The coldest I've seen in Finland was -51.5 a few years ago. But that place was quite much to the north from where I live.

mammikoura said:
currently -4C
last night -8.5C
The coldest weather where I've been in here was maybe -37C
The coldest I've seen in Finland was -51.5 a few years ago. But that place was quite much to the north from where I live.

I'm good friends with a Finnish girl (From Helsinki) - I'll ask her about that when she comes back to Scotland, but she did say Lapland gets pretty cold :D

It's supposed to hit -11 in parts of Scotland over night, Edinburgh's hitting -4 I think. Celsius.

we are gonna have one of the hottest new years days recorded. they are saying 46 degrees celcius...

its to hot for the beach even. i guess its lock yourself in the house and blast the AC weather haha

malbuc87uk said:
I'm good friends with a Finnish girl (From Helsinki) - I'll ask her about that when she comes back to Scotland, but she did say Lapland gets pretty cold :D

It's supposed to hit -11 in parts of Scotland over night, Edinburgh's hitting -4 I think. Celsius.

What, u don't believe what I'm saying!? :D

And yes Lapland get's "pretty cold", right now it's about -20C in a place in Lapland where I go every winter.
Once while I was downhillskiing there it was -37C, and I was standing on top of a 700+ m hill. And it was raining snow.
I'm telling u, it was quite cold. But nothing I can't handle :D

Natalya said:
we are gonna have one of the hottest new years days recorded. they are saying 46 degrees celcius...

its to hot for the beach even. i guess its lock yourself in the house and blast the AC weather haha

Ill swap! you can have some snow, and cold. ill happily swap for 46*C!!
thats the kinda temperatures it was when i was out in egypt last summer, it was good when we got to the dive sites and could jump into the sea to cool off!

Back
Top Bottom