It's official, the US is pwned.

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
The Canadian dollar is 99 cents to the USD for the first time in over 30 years. The US dollar is doing poorly against everyone though.
usdollarpwnedkl4.jpg

Ha The same with rates against uk except they have been around that for a while now
Pretty much in my currency any price i see is half that

the enconomy should really pick up now that the feds lowered interest rates by 1/2 a percent yesterday...stocks rallied and everything is up. it will trickle down to lower interest rates for homes and vehicles, and sales will pick up... especially if they continue to lower the interest rate like they did in 2002.

might be time to make some money on the exchange rates. do you guys think the dollar will drop back down in the near future? whats the usual exchange rate against the pound? cause i was thinking if its high now because of this bit of a stock market crash or whatever happening over there then if you say spent £1000 and turned it into dollars that would get you $1990. then if you waited until the dollar dropped to, say 1.8 (i dunno what the normal figures are) and converted it back into pound that would be £1105. making you a nice £105 without really doing much. just a theory but i dont know what the dollar usually is against the pound and you need money to make money

yea pwnd fun,u no i live in Canada and my dad lost his job because the dollar ros up in price, not fun........

I just won 192 million dollars! I'm moving to Britain! lol
No taxes right? :p
We have loads of taxes over here , pretty much everything you can consume is taxed , everything you buy is taxed at 17.5% , your earnings are taxed , so ya no tax we wish

Back
Top Bottom