Its Cup Final Day

blackjack

Fully Optimized
I don't know how many CF members follow football (soccer to the overseas brothers) But today is the first cup final of the season, The League Cup between Tottenham & Chelsea, its going to be a cracker, two teams who love to go forward with pace, the statistics all point to a Chelsea win a Spurs have only on 2 of the last 42 meetings but hey this is a cup final, a one off game and anything can happen, the last time these teams met in a cup final Spurs won 2-1 anyway I'm going to post my predictions feel free to add yours.

Spurs 3 Chelsea 2

Have been up since 6am, the day is going so slowly for me.....

Got the crate of Stella ready for it, a few of my mates are coming round in about an hour, then we are getting on it.

I think its either gonna be a riot or incredibly close. I am hoping that Chelski scum don't show up, Terry and Lampard are both appearing to be out for the game.

I think that its gonna be either 2-1 or 3-0 to the Spurs..........

COYS

UPDATE

Spurs won 2-1, Chelsea where crap, they scored first with a Drogba free kick, spurs equalized to take it to extra time then Woodgate got the winner, FANTASTIC, just shows you money cant buy everything so read it and weep Abramovich.:) :D

Good luck there bud. I don't follow EPL I follow La Liga (Spanish Primera). And right now I'm pretty happy. Barcelona came away with a 5-1 win over Levante. Ronaldinho and Eto'o seem to be getting back to full health. Just gotta hope RMadrid loses or ties so they lead is down to at least 3.

My god, have only just got back to the land of the living.......

What a game, absolutely amazing, I am still over the moon!!!

COYS!!!!!!

I put a post in the Sky Sports News Debate today and it was Headlines on the front page of Skysports.com for about 1 hour I was chuffed to bits.

Die hard Man U fan here...unfortunately for the last 2 years I haven't been able to watch many games at all cause of our satellite tv plan. But we are changing it soon! Tott and Chelsea eh? You're right, that'll be a great one on the pitch.

Oh and by the way, I'm not a bandwagon Man U fan...been a fan since the days of Eric Cantona!!!

Dude Getafe's game at Real Madrid was such a controversy. RMadrid scores, they rule it offsides, but while the team was celebrating at the corner (7 players), Getafe quickly took the indirect and stormed up field for a 3 on 2 that lead to a goal. With this and Barcelona's 5-1 win over Levante the leads is up for grabs next round.

Back
Top Bottom