Its been a while

Brookfield said:
Nasha last posted Sept 5th last year, just go to the members list, click on his name, it's 99nasha by the way, click "find all posts", OK?

Um, I already know that, I guess over in the US we use the term "in god knows how long" when you know its been a long time, not that you really want to know thought..its just like a term I guess.

G35x said:
Um, I already know that, I guess over in the US we use the term "in god knows how long" when you know its been a long time, not that you really want to know though..its just like a term I guess.
Ah, I see, thanks :)

Welcome back, sorry to hear its been a hard year..........that kinda stuff is always hard to bear...

GlasseyeUK said:
Welcome back, sorry to hear its been a hard year..........that kinda stuff is always hard to bear...
Hear hear, poor guy :( , things like that seem to come in twos unfortunately, it happened to me once.

lhuser said:
Hey Matt! It's been quite a while I haven't seen your face! How are you, my friend?

Im good thanks, how are you?

Brookfield said:
Hear hear, poor guy :( , things like that seem to come in twos unfortunately, it happened to me once.

Things that come in three are supposed to be lucky :(

135791 said:
Things that come in three are supposed to be lucky (
Are you mocking his distress over his losses??, ye gods, my bet is that you won't answer this, & duck the issue as you always do.

Back
Top Bottom