Its a beautiful day.....

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
Yeah, lovely weather here in the UK :cool: , 26.5C according to my bedside alam clock although thats most likely quite far off :eek: . The problem with the British weather is that most of the time we wish the weather was nicer, and when it is it is too hot and there is a drought, god it sucks :mad: . Anyway, just wondering what it was like anywhere else? And which you prefer, hot weather or cold weather. As far as I'm concerned cold is better as it is easy to warm yourself up (ie put on another shirt) but difficult to cool yourself down... what does everyone else think???

hot weather... good fishing :D

but i dont like hot weather in the UK... its always really humid here. i prefer egypt, its really hot (got up to 120 last year...) but its got a really low humidity, so its much better :D

I wouldn't exactly say a hose pipe ban in *some8 counties as a drought...

It's an absolutly beautiful day, I've been cleaning my car and sitting in the garden with mates...

In fact I'm wondering what I'm doing back inside out of the sun shine and everything...

To cool down:
It helps to keep the curtains closed during the day, that way the heat doesn'tbuild up on the windows, and it gives you a place reasonably cool to relax once you've been outside...

Ice cold drinks help a lot!

I'm just wearing a jeans and a tee shirt and everything seems really cool here...

anyway, back out to enjoy the sunshine!

Meanwhile here in the colonies...

It's clouding up and the forecast is for clear and warm. Go fig...

I prefer the cold. I can put more on but can't take off enough.

Yeah, Its hot here in the UK. My room temp is reading 36 degrees C, and I have a fan going full blast and windows open... *hot hot hot*.

Yeah, I prefer cold weather to tell the truth, but prefer it mild... but not like this....when it gets hot here, it gets hot...theres no middle :p

well, I could eat my own words, its now thunder and lightning (very very frightning), rain, proportions of which I haven't seen for some time. However it is really nice to just relax with your mates, I've been spending a lot of time just lying on the grass talking to my friends when i should be doing sport, too hot I guess.
We've had to abandon plans of having a good ol' barbie :mad: and the dog has disappeared under my bed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Techy Geek, yep, thunder and lightning here too. Where abouts in the UK do you live? :p

I'm voting cold weather...anythings better than this!

I wish there was a mild one, but like Techy Geek said, yuo can warm yourself up!

Back
Top Bottom