iTouch Hack

PuNkY

In Runtime
Well I got my iPod Touch a few months ago, and now I'm gaining the courage to hack it. Do you guys know a tutorial on it that WORKS 100%. I've found a lot on google but I don't wanna pick one that will brick my iPod that my girl friend bought me(she would KILL me lol).

Any hack or modification has the risk of damaging it, unfortunately..
Its a risk you take, and it'd void the warranty as well.

yeah i would wait till the warranty has finished. then at least you have had a good run with it. whats the phone like? i havnt heard much about it so far but the advert looks good

what do you wanna do?

Well I just wanna add some apps. Its kinda boring with just music, videos, and YouTube. But I was just asking for a tutorial someone already used so I know it worked for someone else. But I might just take the risk with one of the tutorials that I found, cause it doesn't seem like anyone else has an iTouch here that hacked it.

use a program to jailbreak it (it works on ipod touch and iphone) and only requires you to plug in your ipod to the computer and run the program on the computer, but you can also run it straight from the ipod through a web browser exploit or something

What firmware do you have? ill get you the program

here use this site jailbreakme.com (go to it on your ipod and it will do it for you automatically)

there really isnt much u could do that would amuse u much more.u cud probably get msn or aim on it but...wats the point. the psp is a lot more fun to mess with.

Back
Top Bottom