Issues with soccer... (even if you dont play, please read, ty)

If that's the case do like Adam Sandler did in the longest yard when the ref kept making bad calls, when hes not paying attention hit him right in the dink with the soccer ball....LMFAO....that might work, if not do it a couple more times.......:D :D

Lol yeh Adam Sandlers funny

if i was on my own id quit, as i wouldnt be able to cope. as you have friends with you just stick it out. dont let that a**hole win. anyway you cant be that tough if you quit.

Well, I'm not over 18 so I can't just stop. And no, just because I quit doesn't make me a pussy, I just don't like going.

Sounds like baseball last year. :mad: Ignore em. You have your bros.
If they get in your face, team up and beat the crap with a pillowcase of bars o' soap. LOL. JK. But seriously keep yourself cool and ignore em. Don't flip off the other teams pitcher like I did in game. :p (Didn't get ejected either!)

Keeping my cool will be difficult, I'm laid back, but when I get angry, it's hard to keep my cool :p

Thanks again guys.

EDIT:
Pannas are nutmegs if you know what they are. It's just the street soccer name for it I guess.

oooh....Yeah I know what a nutmeg is

Did Australia just make a new law that says you can't stop playing soccer till you are 18?

No, I mean once your 18 you have more control because your an adult.

And thanks for the replies guys, but I guess I'll just get over it and live with it. Should I delete thread?

Back
Top Bottom