Issues with Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as i have good grades (a's b's some c's) she doesnt care how long im on the comp, and i have a gf, she doesnt really care about that either but she knows her parents and they watch us all the time lol.

...i had a girlfriend once...it was great...she was even really hot...but...that didn't exactly last long...*sigh* i've been lonely most of my life...owell...

Kalgatha said:
...i had a girlfriend once...it was great...she was even really hot...but...that didn't exactly last long...*sigh* i've been lonely most of my life...owell...

Aww, that made me laugh :eek: , sorry to hear that tho.

lol i hate it cuz she'll flirt and flirt then WHAMMY! she'll go out w/ some other guy...*deep sigh* ... ... ... o well at least im not gay *gags*

ohhh, i seeeeeee

I know a girl like that. I was thinking bout going out with her but mehh..i'll give her some time and i like how things are right now :)

ya i was gonna ask this girl out but the night that i was gonna she went out w/ this other guy...thing is even tho she's goin out w/ him she's still flirtin w/ me...and the last time i went out w/ her she was goin out w/ someone when i asked her...but i didn't know...then she broke up w/ him and went out w/ me....like immediatly...but i think ill just leave it alone for now tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom