Israeli troops, tanks enter Gaza

Hmm.. Think back earlier before that

Ethiopia when Italy took it
Or Czechoslovakia or Austria when German took it
Or Manchuria when Japan took it

France and Germany didn't even declare war until Poland was taken
their mindset was "lets avoid war at all costs so we'll just give them whatever they want"
[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II#War_breaks_out_in_Europe" said:
Wiki[/URL]]
France, Britain, and the countries of the Commonwealth declared war on Germany but provided little military support to Poland other than a small French attack into the Saarland.
Ive studied WWII for almost 8 years now in my spare time, i know a lot about it.
When Germany took over the lowlands the public gave them a very warm welcome as they brought prosperity to the region. Also at the time Japan was taking parts of Asia, China was fighting them, and eventully the English came to defend their territories their aswell.

Ideals of the Monroe Doctrine, as in protecting something from something else, just an analogy.

Also, intervening in world affairs is not imperialism.
Imperialism is a much more radical than simply intervening

I'm sorry to say, but you can't seriously be putting wikipedia as a source. While Poland may truly have not gotten much support, I'd consider getting an actual history website to back you up.

edit: Imperialism is the opposite of intervention. The United States hasn't been much of an imperialist other than the Philippines. Like I stated earlier, from 1812-1914, the United States tried as much as possible to mind their own business.

I'm sorry to say, but you can't seriously be putting wikipedia as a source. While Poland may truly have not gotten much support, I'd consider getting an actual history website to back you up.

edit: Imperialism is the opposite of intervention. The United States hasn't been much of an imperialist other than the Philippines. Like I stated earlier, from 1812-1914, the United States tried as much as possible to mind their own business.

i HATE people who discredit wikipedia. that WWII topic is HUGE and is obviously heavily regulated, no one would be able to put up false info there. Besides, i know its right anyways

The U.S has enough firepower to turn the middle east into a piece of glass.

There is no other air force in the world that even compares to the US
The same could pretty much be said about the U.S Navy
US has the some of the most technological advaced pieces of equipment in the world today

US wouldn't take over the word cuz its not their style
looking at history they have moved from imperialism and just tried to be keeper of the peace, i.e WWII, Vietnam, Gulf War, Iraq

Actually, The US armed forces have really done a lot to build up israel's armed forces. Israel isn't a country to mess with, they could probably take any country in the world, with the US and a few more being the only ones that would provide any challenge.

P.S. Iraq is about communism... kinda. we wanna make the whole world a democracy, at least w does.

Well if they wanna go com then let them be commies... i dont see the bad thing about communism..I mean, the theory is good.

But in the end USA needs to gtfo of iraq.

EDIT: USA need to also stop getting involved and encouraging this sort of bull crap..I can't believe their with Israel. I support the EU to call for an immediate case-fire.

USA, once again, GTFO!

Everybody would like a cease fire Stratos. The problem is, the Hamas terrorists wont abide by one.

So...
If someone doesn't listen to USA, they'll just side with their opposition.
This war is all got to do with race. USA sides with the Jews, fighting the Islamic people.

USA need to know, they are not the greatest, they are not the God of Earth. Why do most terrorists go for the USA? Because of their stupid government, think their so big blah blah blah.

Israel isn't fighting the "Islamic" people. The Arab nation as a whole would like nothing more than to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. Sounds like we may have an antisemitic on our hands here.

Israel isn't fighting the "Islamic" people. The Arab nation as a whole would like nothing more than to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. Sounds like we may have an antisemitic on our hands here.

I highly doubt that, I think Christians would be more antisemitic than the arabs.

EDIT: I don't think other arab countries are siding with a team.

Back
Top Bottom