Isn't it funny..

Yea I'm glad this isn't one of those forums where everyone pulls out their "e-penis" and whoever has the most posts is the designated master that picks on the nublets.

Anotherwords, I like this place.

About the people though, alot probobly signed up but found the answer to their questions before they ever needed to post.

yeah, I've made some good friends here. It's better to have a few posters than many people that just post here and there...

I think the group of regular posters often change over a period of time too. I don't come on to CF as much as I used too. Need to leech some bandwidth to get online nowadays.

I often look on CF. Theres a lot of new members who are the regular posters now. I think also a few people have moved on. Giancarlo was a regular poster, although never the best of buddies, he had a lot of valid points at times (And made sure he got it through to you - often leading to a blooded battlefield, a few casualties and wounded and, ultimately, his own downfall) - and I miss that.

I don't think you, Jac006 post as much now either. Perhaps I'm wrong and looking in the wrong places though.

Also, I mean no offence what so ever, but a lot of shallow people come here and realise that there are a lot of young (say 13-16) year olds and this puts them off. I know this is no measure of ability or intelligence because I don't think I have changed that much on the computer side of abilities and knowledge since I was that age either - just updated as time has passed.
People look down on this and sometimes looks down on CF - which is the wrong reasons - we seem to all contribute collectively to a good technical support forum as far as I'm concerned.

Sometimes though, I do get annoyed with one or two 'younger ones' replies. Still a few things to learn - thats life though. LOL.

I think thats why Delta is never online much here now. Only when I need backup, lol, he gets called in.

Back
Top Bottom