Iraq demands all US troops out by 2011...

It's nice to have an actual mission instead of the "don't get killed" objective we currently have.

Agreed X2

i dunno why we havent had an aim from the start i mean bush declared it mission complete in 2003 yet we are still there

I don't know, why does nearly everyone from Australia type yar instead of yeah on these boards?

I don't think of ever said "yar"....

Iraq was trash from the start. Now they can grow up and we can leave to Afghanistan.. http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iWxiu65iLP4CvDJ7BEsBOx-u_vdwD9448U881

Now your moving to Afghanistan, makes the US seem like a bunch of inconsiderate retards thinking there so almighty and powerful. Wait, or is that the truth?

I don't think of ever said "yar"....

Now your moving to Afghanistan, makes the US seem like a bunch of inconsiderate retards thinking there so almighty and powerful. Wait, or is that the truth?

One of your family members didn't die from a group of people who has a religion to kill Americans... They are will to comment sucide to kill us??
I can't forgive someone that killed one of my cousins.... So fuck them. They are going to come right back and kill more people while them kill them selves in the process.... Why wave the white flag and let that happen again.

One of your family members didn't die from a group of people who has a religion to kill Americans... They are will to comment sucide to kill us??
I can't forgive someone that killed one of my cousins.... So fuck them. They are going to come right back and kill more people while them kill them selves in the process.... Why wave the white flag and let that happen again.

Now you just sound really ignorant . do you know anything about Islam at all ? ,
Muslims are peaceful people and Islam is a peaceful religion that teachers peace and love for your fellow man jusst like Christianity

nobody has a religion to kill americans its just a few extreme people that are completely misunderstanding a part of their relgiion on the whole however Muslims are peaceful people just like Christians and any other religious people . I have spoken to many muslim people and they have said that Osama Bin laden and his supporters are a disgrace to the the name of Islam

and secondly Iraq had nothing to do with any of the attacks on september the 11th in fact sadam hussein openly hated Osama Bin laden . And it is also thought that your efforts in afghanistan as to finding Osama Bin laden are wasted as he is well goen from that region

Now you just sound really ignorant . do you know anything about Islam at all ? ,
Muslims are peaceful people and Islam is a peaceful religion that teachers peace and love for your fellow man jusst like Christianity

nobody has a religion to kill americans its just a few extreme people that are completely misunderstanding a part of their relgiion on the whole however Muslims are peaceful people just like Christians and any other religious people . I have spoken to many muslim people and they have said that Osama Bin laden and his supporters are a disgrace to the the name of Islam

and secondly Iraq had nothing to do with any of the attacks on september the 11th in fact sadam hussein openly hated Osama Bin laden . And it is also thought that your efforts in afghanistan as to finding Osama Bin laden are wasted as he is well goen from that region

Well said.

I agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom