Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-29-2008, 08:03 PM   #11
muz
Golden Master

Default Re: Iraq demands all US troops out by 2011...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
It's nice to have an actual mission instead of the "don't get killed" objective we currently have.
Agreed X2

i dunno why we havent had an aim from the start i mean bush declared it mission complete in 2003 yet we are still there

Old 10-30-2008, 01:01 AM   #12
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremezx2 View Post
I don't know, why does nearly everyone from Australia type yar instead of yeah on these boards?
I don't think of ever said "yar"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcracker View Post
Iraq was trash from the start. Now they can grow up and we can leave to Afghanistan.. http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...u_vdwD9448U881
Now your moving to Afghanistan, makes the US seem like a bunch of inconsiderate retards thinking there so almighty and powerful. Wait, or is that the truth?

StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:32 AM   #13
Daemon Poster

Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratosP View Post
I don't think of ever said "yar"....

Now your moving to Afghanistan, makes the US seem like a bunch of inconsiderate retards thinking there so almighty and powerful. Wait, or is that the truth?
One of your family members didn't die from a group of people who has a religion to kill Americans... They are will to comment sucide to kill us??
I can't forgive someone that killed one of my cousins.... So fuck them. They are going to come right back and kill more people while them kill them selves in the process.... Why wave the white flag and let that happen again.
CrackerJacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:47 AM   #14
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcracker View Post
One of your family members didn't die from a group of people who has a religion to kill Americans... They are will to comment sucide to kill us??
I can't forgive someone that killed one of my cousins.... So fuck them. They are going to come right back and kill more people while them kill them selves in the process.... Why wave the white flag and let that happen again.
Now you just sound really ignorant . do you know anything about Islam at all ? ,
Muslims are peaceful people and Islam is a peaceful religion that teachers peace and love for your fellow man jusst like Christianity

nobody has a religion to kill americans its just a few extreme people that are completely misunderstanding a part of their relgiion on the whole however Muslims are peaceful people just like Christians and any other religious people . I have spoken to many muslim people and they have said that Osama Bin laden and his supporters are a disgrace to the the name of Islam

and secondly Iraq had nothing to do with any of the attacks on september the 11th in fact sadam hussein openly hated Osama Bin laden . And it is also thought that your efforts in afghanistan as to finding Osama Bin laden are wasted as he is well goen from that region
Old 11-01-2008, 08:42 AM   #15
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
Now you just sound really ignorant . do you know anything about Islam at all ? ,
Muslims are peaceful people and Islam is a peaceful religion that teachers peace and love for your fellow man jusst like Christianity

nobody has a religion to kill americans its just a few extreme people that are completely misunderstanding a part of their relgiion on the whole however Muslims are peaceful people just like Christians and any other religious people . I have spoken to many muslim people and they have said that Osama Bin laden and his supporters are a disgrace to the the name of Islam

and secondly Iraq had nothing to do with any of the attacks on september the 11th in fact sadam hussein openly hated Osama Bin laden . And it is also thought that your efforts in afghanistan as to finding Osama Bin laden are wasted as he is well goen from that region
Well said.
StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:56 AM   #16
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to LukaszR

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratosP View Post
Well said.
x2

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #17
Daemon Poster

Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJacker

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...79368#27479368

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...79368#27400961
CrackerJacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #18
In Runtime

Send a message via ICQ to hextcomm Send a message via AIM to hextcomm Send a message via MSN to hextcomm
Smile Re: Iraq demands all US troops out by 2011...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post

I agree with you.

http://www.kompulsa.com

http://www.kompulsa.com/kae/

http://www.kompulsa.com/it/
hextcomm is offline   Reply With Quote