Iran

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
What do you think about Iran and their nuclear program. I feel they are looking at N Korea and saying US was the brink of invading N Korea so we should build nukes to stop them. I feel a third vietnam coming, first was vietnam, second iraq, third iran. I just hope bush relieases if he goes in he 35% approval poll is going seem like a dream compared to what it'll turn too. Man needs to learn how to bend. However this time around the UN has threatened military action as well. But I feel we should let the UN deal with this sticky sitution and if they invade we'll follow them to what we can afford. But Iraq is causing more problems then good. Iran should work with Russia to get their unrian instead of making it themselves. Iran says they have no intentions of building a bomb, this is most likely the reason why they are buying bomb making materials and equipment. Because I fear a second Iraq is coming with Iran expect this one won't be so easy. Iran has a military. And it won't be like the Iraqi, not only that the encomy is going suffer HUGELY all over the world if this turns into a war. Iran is the biggest exporting of oil in the world.

Quite honestly, This war is being set up just as it says in revelation. I'm getting scared personally. This is going to be a very bad thing.

Nik00117 said:
Iran is the biggest exporting of oil in the world.

And that's the main reason why the United States is gonna have to tip toe around the situation.

Something needs to be done, didn't the leader actually say one of his agenda's was to wipe (Isreal? Or something) off the map?

And seeing as how Europe has been talking with them for two years with no result I think the only option left is to destroy Iran's nuclear factories

I personally believe America should bring to a standstill this fanaticism they have with attempting to police the rest of the world. No one likes the American government. Not unless your Israel or Micronesia (who depend on American funding to sustain their country)

America put Saddam into power 30 years ago. America gave Iraq weapons of mass destruction all those years ago. Now suddenly, America has forgotten all of this.
It's funny how they never mention the war they had in Afghanistan any more…

As for Iran, if America sticks its head in there, and tries to create freedom, peace and bring democracy to the country, it won't work…

Natalya said:
I personally believe America should bring to a standstill this fanaticism they have with attempting to police the rest of the world. No one likes the American government. Not unless your Israel or Micronesia (who depend on American funding to sustain their country)

America put Saddam into power 30 years ago. America gave Iraq weapons of mass destruction all those years ago. Now suddenly, America has forgotten all of this.
It's funny how they never mention the war they had in Afghanistan any more…

As for Iran, if America sticks its head in there, and tries to create freedom, peace and bring democracy to the country, it won't work…

I agree for the most Part...
But if the Americans don't do something who will, The French? Not bloody likely. Stupidity creates wars and economy fuels it then the economy that fuels is causes it and then the shit really hits the global fan... Ofcourse this is just my opinion, hey what the hell do I know I'm just a teenager...

Chimaera said:
I agree for the most Part...
But if the Americans don't do something who will, The French? Not bloody likely. Stupidity creates wars and economy fuels it then the economy that fuels is causes it and then the shit really hits the global fan... Ofcourse this is just my opinion, hey what the hell do I know I'm just a teenager...

The United Nations will. They are technically the world police, america is trying to take over the world like google is taking over the internet!

Well terrorists are the problem in the Bush Administrations goal to liberate Iraq so that we get all their oil and when they say "wtf doodzor americans?", we'll guilt trip them with the old "Well we did liberate your country". Then there are the terrorists, they are a problem. They will try to stop us from getting the oil, so if we "liberate" Iraq buy killing off the terrorists then we will have no problem, a good excuse to go to war, and an excuse to guilt trip the Iraqis. We took out Saddam, the onlt person that had any real power that the people had, by saying "Oh, well uh... you have hacks!!! HACKER!!! (hax = WOD's)". Then when our own forces said there weren't any hacks, we pulled up murder cases and held them against him. So we have their power out of the way, next goal is make us look good and get more allies, which they will soon see, we have none besides England and some others I don't even know. All I know is that if we blow them up, then the oil is gone and we will have waisted a bunch of lives. I mean, either way we are going to lose if we blow it up. There are MANY things at stake here. Bush showed that he wasn't backing down by saying that we aren't pulling out until we win, and those scary mother ****ers are over there ripping people's heads off, and magicly Osama is still roaming around our there, with his Dialyisis machine for his liver thing disease..... Meanwhile, any country that isn't exploited, internally dieing, or making weapons to put it all to an end is debating over how we should use these people's land and lives. "Oh let's liberate them...." Yea.... Obviously if we have been there for a few years now, all these terrorists are still running around, and more allied soldiers are dieing every day, it isn't working. I seriously think this was supposed to be a simple plan. 30 years ago we realized that oil would run out soon, so we went put a clown into power, raised a mass murdering SOB (Osama), gave them the power to destroy anything they wanted (WOD's), and let them keep that oil good and safe. Now we find that they probobly gave those WOD's to someone else, who could that be?? Iran. So I hope with all my life force that we don't go there next. We can't even get past Iraq, and reinforcements aren't going to help. The terrorists are running around kidnapping innocents and sawing their heads off, using cheap guerilla tactics. I really say we should just send in Spec Ops to take out the terrorist leaders instead of blowing up a building with 1000 people in it to take out two leaders. Then we find out two are meeting in that last building? Where did that information come from??? If it came from the people of that area, then we know they sure as hell weren't trying to stop them, otherwise they would have had a gian tmob running after the terrorists. I don't think those people want us in their country, and they are dieing just to prove it. It's like those pope dudes that lit themselves on fire. THEY ARE FREAKS. LETS JUST LEAVE ALREADY!!! God, Bush is acting like he's Odysseus, leading men into the cave that he knew would lead to danger. The Bush Administration f**ked up, and now they realize it, and they will do anything to make us not see that.

I dunno if that made any sense, sorry to say anything wrong, but I have many oppinions and tonight is wierd. I can't get to sleep, I am just trying to get stuff off my mind. Writing works best for me, so sorry for the rant.

Natalya said:

If I asked you to hand me a baseball bat, and you did, then I started to beat you to death with it, would you stand there an think “Oh well, its my fault since I handed him the bat”?

Natalya said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Iran already democratic?

Natalya said:
The United Nations will. They are technically the world police, america is trying to take over the world like google is taking over the internet!

Is that the same UN that did absolutely nothing at all when Saddam threw out weapons inspectors and broke a ton of other mandates?

Back
Top Bottom