ipod vs zune

It's a preference thing. The iPod is a ripoff, no doubt, but it works well and looks nice. The Zune has a better price and a few more features.

I've owned 4 iPods and a first gen Zune, and I liked both. You'll be happy with either. Both are good products. I just cracked the screen on my Zune, so I think I am going to buy a refurbished iPod classic now.

Ipod. I have a 5g Video with Rockbox (Homebrew OS it is very useful) installed on it. I have 5 movies on it and 250 songs. It 2 years old and scracted up but I still love it. Very durable, has a varity of codecs, great sound, plus its great for storing files from linux.

When will people realize that it isn't always about the features? Who gives a damn about features if they're implemented poorly? Windows Mobile is a prime example of that. Out of the box, Windows Mobile is slow, complicated, and bulky. I've tried great phones that were ruined by the piss poor implementation of Windows Mobile.

The iPhone may have fewer features, but the features that do come included are simple, easy, and intuitive to use. Apple is the only manufacturer that focuses on both software and hardware. Regardless of whether or not you like them or not, you have to agree with that.
easy to use yea, but there should be more advanced features. i mean a lot of high end phones are pretty easy to use if you just ignore some of the more advanced stuff, such as gps. phones should appeal to a range of people, not just the ones who prefer simplicity. why cant it do both...
then again you may say people who prefer features should get a blackberry, and that apple do well enough selling iphones, but from a business point of view, i feel as if they could further increase profits and make a better phone.
ive personally never used windows mobile, but as with any os im sure there are disadvantages. anyway, on a more lighter note...

easy to use yea, but there should be more advanced features. i mean a lot of high end phones are pretty easy to use if you just ignore some of the more advanced stuff, such as gps. phones should appeal to a range of people, not just the ones who prefer simplicity. why cant it do both...
then again you may say people who prefer features should get a blackberry, and that apple do well enough selling iphones, but from a business point of view, i feel as if they could further increase profits and make a better phone.
ive personally never used windows mobile, but as with any os im sure there are disadvantages. anyway, on a more lighter note...

http://www.apple.com/iphone/appstore/

Have you even used an iPhone, or are you basing your opinions off of others?

bit of both.
yea it has flashy apps, but so does a symbian phone. why should i pay a lot more for it, especially for a company as big as apple (why are they so greedy).

bit of both.
yea it has flashy apps, but so does a symbian phone. why should i pay a lot more for it, especially for a company as big as apple (why are they so greedy).
They aren't greedy. Every business is out there to make a profit. I have an iPod Touch and I love it. I think the price is reasonable for what you get. The App Store is awesome as well.

They aren't greedy. Every business is out there to make a profit. I have an iPod Touch and I love it. I think the price is reasonable for what you get. The App Store is awesome as well.

everybody has a preference in price. IMO i think the iPod touch is expensive, yeah it looks pretty fancy with the touch and stuff, but i see it no more than an MP3 player. So for an "MP3 Player" for that price, is not worth it for me. While someone that uses everyone of its features, then its very well worth it.

Apple isn't greedy, they're just money milkers. There are plenty of things that other competitors add in their products and they know if they keep them as an additional peripheral/add-on for a price, their customers will have to buy if it if they want that feature.

money milkers / being greedy, its all the same thing :p
cant blame them, they are trying to make as much money as possible.
id just never give in and pay the premium (unless there was a really good sale).

Back
Top Bottom