Ipod Vs creative players

Status
Not open for further replies.
1)http://audiovisual.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a...369/122701.html (32hrs)
http://audiovisual.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a...671/122701.html (12hrs)
thats a difference of 20hrs
2)he droped from chest level to a tiled floor
3) your opinion
4) hey im 12 give me a chance to learn .. and i suck at english
5)yeah but why pay more for an inferior product?
6)glad u agree the ipod sucks (that will teach u to complain about my grammer, im just good at playin wif words)

1) ipod battery life is up to 15 hours
2) ive dropped mine further and into a lake with no problems apart from a broken screen (and the player still works fine)
3) his opinion counts as much as yours...
4) that doesnt mean you cant type out words properley... a 6 year old knows how to spell for, today, you etc etc, theres no need for the stupid abbreviations.
5) imho its not inferior... its just as good if not better...
6) the ipod is a good product. it wouldnt have sold as much as it has if it 'sucks'

youll find that people wont take you seriously when your typing u r and all that rubbish..... learn to type and then people will take your arguments more seriously.

It's not the fact of how long it lasts after you regularly charge it, all batteries wear down after time. And for Apple, they charge herendous money to replace the battery.

Well your command of the english language has left you at a disatvantage. But if you feel insulted it has to be not because the guys are on you about your posts, but instead don't agree with you. These guys may come a bit strong but when it comes to these pod players and video games you can't find a more knowledgable little bunch.
So just to be fair every one take a breather and come back to this thread later. I'm NOT locking it.

ipod battery life is up to 15 hours:

Yes, up to, though unless you turn all effects off, put it on random with hardly no use, and turn the backlight off, you won't get half that. Sorry had to say that :p

I have a player which lasts up to 35 hours, and even that doesn't do me. I hate to recharge by pluging things in all the time. I have to do it enough with my phone though prefer plugging them in than spending money on batteries... Thats why I don't like the idea of wireless products...not enough power adapters in the house for them! :eek:#

Note:

If they made the I-Pod slightly thicker (not that noticable), a 20+ hour battery could be fitted easily...maybe on the next build.

neochivers said:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
1) i dont see why its a problem... you just have to charge it up...
2) ive dropped mine loads of times and the only thing that has gone wrong is a broken screen, the actual player still works... ive even dropped it in a lake and it still worked fine
3) so? itunes works fine, it was designed to be used with itunes...
4) your paying for a quality good...
5) i cant find any faults apart from the fixing service... they dont have spare screens cheap, but it doesnt really matter too much, it still works and does what its supposed to...
6) thats your opinion... alot of people like the way they look (otherwise they wouldnt have sold as many as they have...)
yes please...

1)only via usb is possible i belive, yet creative can use plugs.. say ure on a holiday ure pretty scundered
2)so it has broke...
3)ok fair point
4)good quality crap
5)what dose your reply have to do with overhyped?
6)my opinion

1)you use the normal charger, but with a converter for the plug socket, you can charge it up abroard, trust me.... i used mine out in egypt...

2) it still works and plays music, which it is supposed to... just because i cant see the whole screen doesnt mean its completley broken...

3) thank you.....

4) good quality crap?? how does that work??

5) dunno, im tired..... just had a 2 hour driving lesson and been learning my theory...

6) thats exactly what i said...

Did you guys miss what I said!?

MarxSoccer said:
It's not the fact of how long it lasts after you regularly charge it, all batteries wear down after time. And for Apple, they charge herendous money to replace the battery.

ok ill be back and forth from my computer tonight as i im helping my dad put in a en-suite......
creative zens do have 32hrs of battery i was in france for two weeks in the country side where people only spoke french and me knowing limited french and being a heavy music listner (dont no how to spell that), i was listing to it alot but i only charged it 3 times on the whole trip

should be know and thaks dude.. i have a serious problem wih english, espiceally spelling so i normally write in sshort so people dont realise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom