iPod Video

Juice1

Fully Optimized
OK so I am most likely getting an iPod video, getting it for 75 shipped! Supposedly it's in great condition, the seller bought it and then got a PSP as a gift and then didnt use it anymore. Still awating pics.

Can't wait to use it with my newly replaced philips headphones.

Sweet, I have a video, and it's been good for the most part. Scratches extremely easy though, so get a case or be prepared for an ugly iPod in the future. Mine got scratches from being in the case that it came with, then just didn't care and stuck it in my pocket. Sometimes mine doesn't like to turn off and I have to try several times in a row to get it to turn off.

Turn the EQ to bass booster when you get it too.

Nah I hate the bass booster, I put it on rock EQ because it sounds clearer. The philips headphones have alot of bass too (my noise canceling headphones) so I don't need to turn the bass up. Also I listen to hip-hop so I like to have a little more treble. So rock mode.

Someone help me find 30 gigs of hip hop music? I have 30 songs in iTunes ready to fill up. I use limewire but I have 13 dollars in the iTunes account if I need it.

Back
Top Bottom