Iphone Dilemma

Don't buy it, the iPhone is poop.

I know people who have them, they're just shiny turds. You're better off waiting for the newer 3G models.

some phones can be unblocked anyway. change the imei ftw :p
that's mostly impossible with modern phones, (short of changing the actual chip on the phone.

besides which it's also illegal.

that's mostly impossible with modern phones, (short of changing the actual chip on the phone.

besides which it's also illegal.

Buying a stolen Iphone is also illegal :rolleyes: That's the only reason I wouldn't buy it, but if you don't feel bad buying someones Iphone that was stolen its a good deal I guess.

personaly, I wouldn't buy a phone that you know is dodgy...

£50 for an Iphone is a great deal.

£50 for a shiney brick, not such a great deal.

I don't know how you'd have gotten the phone unlocked. the block is on the IMEI number and it's done at the network end, not on the handset.

ok first off the phone isnt locked by the IMEI number you know phones have the option to put a personal lock on the phone well its that a 4 digit code to unlock it which could be bypassed by either trying countless codes or re imaging the firmware.

Buying a stolen Iphone is also illegal :rolleyes: That's the only reason I wouldn't buy it, but if you don't feel bad buying someones Iphone that was stolen its a good deal I guess.

and i dont persoanlly believe in stealing things myself, but the way i think about it is if its already been stolen then the victim is going to be without a phone no matter what happens, its jus if i buy it the victim is without a phone and i get a shiny new ipod touch, 8Gb BTW.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you cant prove anything,

No but the police can if its been registered with them by the seriel and the imie number or if its a contract phone then chances are it will also be insured and they will have a record of serial and imie numbers

get a job and earn your things like the rest of us instead of buying something you know has beem stolen and funding criminals i hate people who steal or willingly buy stolen goods

No but the police can if its been registered with them by the seriel and the imie number or if its a contract phone then chances are it will also be insured and they will have a record of serial and imie numbers

get a job and earn your things like the rest of us instead of buying something you know has beem stolen and funding criminals i hate people who steal or willingly buy stolen goods

ok seein as your gettin all hyped up about this, if i dont buy the phone what good is that to the person who had it stolen from them ??

ok seein as your gettin all hyped up about this, if i dont buy the phone what good is that to the person who had it stolen from them ??

maybe you should do the right thing and turn the person in so the people that actually PAID for the phone can get THEIR property back. Just a wild idea. My opinion of you is shot, how would you feel if your phone was stolen after you paid like 400 bucks for it? :rolleyes:

maybe you should do the right thing and turn the person in so the people that actually PAID for the phone can get THEIR property back. Just a wild idea. My opinion of you is shot, how would you feel if your phone was stolen after you paid like 400 bucks for it? :rolleyes:

well i wouldnt really bother coz hes prob got insurance and prob got a new iphone buy now

well i wouldnt really bother coz hes prob got insurance and prob got a new iphone buy now

then maybe if he already has a new one and got it back he would give you a good deal on buying it from him with a clean conscious at the cost of the insurance deductible (usually $50) or a little more. It's up to you though, sounds like you know the person that it was stolen from as well. Remind me never to buy anything you sell on the forums though.

Back
Top Bottom