iphone 3G

iPhone ftw!
iphoneall.jpg

I'm gonna get one when they come out.

I HATE BLACKBERRIES! They are too small and typing on it sucks. Now the iPhone, I can type so fast on that god damn thing its unbelievable. Plus, they do more than any phone.

they do look amazing..

Meh I wish I could get one but in the UK they charge you like £199 for a iPhone and then make you pay for a contract they are so over priced! but they look so good

meh.. the upgrade im probably going to get is £99 for the upgrade and £35 a month..

Everyone who bought the old i-phone must be like wtf. They made a new one. I would be pissed. But the three gig is for people who use their phone a lot.

Jesus Christ, Dark Night. Just leave. You're not welcome, you prick.

Haha, that sob made 30 posts just today, he's addicted to this place like none other, despite being a an unwanted prick.

iPhone.. man I dunno, even if I had the money I don't that I would want one. All touch screen... ehhh... sometimes I feel like i'm the only one who isn't sold on the whole touch screen craze.

The touch screen is alright. It's not phenomenal like Apple would like you to believe.

he probably assumed the g meant gig i guess but since it's a phone network i have no clue.
still he's gone so no more silly post's

Back
Top Bottom