iPad...what a rip off

That sucks. Cherry Creek mall is one of those nice malls too, I only go there about once every few years because I can't afford most of the stuff there.

"took the tendons right off and the flesh and everything." All that was left was bone.

OMG.......wow, I couldn't even imagine that. I guess when a thief wants something he'll do whatever it takes to get it.

And FYI, from the title I thought this was going to be an Ipad bashing thread, I got excited!

Damn, I would be like, "You assholes can take this thing, just let me get the damn bag off my finger!" But I guess in the rush of the moment it's hard to think straight.

I have always wondered what would happen if one of apple's bags got stuck in an elevator or a car door or something, since they are made of incredibly thick plastic with a rope running through it. Guess I know now. :|

I just found an apple store bag. If he held it a certain way, it would be completely impossible to let go of the bag with someone pulling on it, and it would definitely snag the pinkie if the guy pulling on it was yanking to the side.

I don't think this is a case of the guy being robbed refusing to give it up, it looks to me like he just plain couldn't. Whose idea was it to make the bags indestructible with a heavy rope in them anyway? It seems idiotic to me.

Back
Top Bottom