iOS 7

Hard to trust you when that doesn't make any sense. Besides, I don't use my phone for games or anything. Try 4-5 hours a day on calls plus time emailing/texting/lynch mobile all for work with your phone. You'll chew through battery very fast.

<<DELETED>>

It depends on what you do. Not everyone is sad although you seem sad not in mean way but spending all your time texting... People are sad these days ~ ..Well I don't know you so...so yea ~xD

Last edited by a moderator:
<<DELETED>>

It depends on what you do. Not everyone is sad although you seem sad not in mean way but spending all your time texting... People are sad these days ~ ..Well I don't know you so...so yea ~xD

You seemed to ignore the part of my post where I said "all for work". I'm a mobile employee, always on the go, always at customer sites, it's how I keep in touch with my boss and co-workers.

And watch the language & insults or you will be gone.

Smart phones don't use the battery too quickly unless you use them for some smart arse stuff. xP Trust me on this !!!

Like Celegorm basically said it all depends on what you use it for. I use my iPhone 4S and the battery is pretty good, If I am checking Facebook, Browsing the web, Texting, Making phone calls and playing games then my battery can get down to 70%-60% depending on how long I've used it and that's from being charged when I go to bed. Whenever I read about people complaining of that battery being drained quickly after an update I've hardly experienced that issue and it doesn't worry me.

My brother has the S4 and my Mum has the S3 but they did a swap and when my Mum started using the S4 after a week or two she had to get her replaced. She uses her phone for social networking, texting, phone calls and calanders and she couldn't do much of that without the phone turning off and having to leave it on the charger until she had the battery replaced and hasn't had a problem since.

Back
Top Bottom