iOS 7

It's so beautiful
2qa4aqt.jpg
:D

I think it looks cheap, ugly and like a kids toy. Wish I hadn't put it on my iPhone and iPad.

I don't like that there is only a mini plater for music on the app centre, and no way to access by double tapping home and swiping across, music has always seemed pretty core to the iOS, now it seems to lag a bit as a not so prominent feature.

I hate that I can't just double tap my home button when the phone is locked anymore and press play. I know it's not much harder to get music to play, but I have a mount in my truck next to my stereo and it was extremely convenient to start my music up. And for some reason now, when I simply press play without selecting a song it defaults to Pandora... wtf is that?

Why is it cheap and ugly ? I'm not sure whether i should upgrade it or not.. so well, if I did, would I be able to downgrade it again ??

Why is it cheap and ugly ? I'm not sure whether i should upgrade it or not.. so well, if I did, would I be able to downgrade it again ??

I didn't say it was cheap and ugly Fluffy, I said it LOOKS cheap and ugly, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom