iOS 7

I was going to be naughty last night and download iOS 7 from some off YouTube but decided not to and have to wait :(

Personally i won't be updating to IOS7 because it looks like it as been designed by 3 year old. Plus i like the jailbreak tweaks. So once and if there ever is a IOS7 jailbreak then i may go for it as i know i'll be able to tweak it to my own tastes.

Also not forgetting that Apple are sneaky in the way that they implement software that runs slower on older devices forcing people that do upgrade their firmware to then want a new device because it runs like crap.

Their devices are overpriced for what they are in my opinion which is why i will stick with my 2 year old iphone 4 that works perfectly fine on IOS 6.1.2 until breaks.

zzzZZZzZZzz....How about sharing your own opinions or ideas about each article instead of just posting link after link after link....

I combined all the posts with just links into one post. Cleans the thread up a bit.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to know what features your device will get then take a look at this chart.

xlarge.png

I'm not convinced by it?
Maybe i'll grow to love it, but I dnt really like it at the minute.

It's whatever for me....it's different, but it works. It has some nice features. After 2 weeks it will loose it's "luster" and it will be just another OS.

Back
Top Bottom