iOS 7

The iPhone 5C isn't cheap featuring newer hardware such as a new camera and I only like the colours you can get it in..

I didn't say it was cheap and ugly Fluffy, I said it LOOKS cheap and ugly, in my opinion.
Oh okay =] And ummm, what is a fluffy ?

Edit: is that a member here ?? No, this is the only account I have. You need to stop assuming things. Sorry, but I think you have the wrong person here...

Last edited:
Fluffy is just a figure of speech. Don't sweat the small stuff.

AT&T is bugging me to get a phone from them. With all I read here apple is out of the question. The HTC One is the front runner at the moment. I just don't need all those dodads and dohickies. All I need is good coverage and a long battery life.

Fluffy is just a figure of speech. Don't sweat the small stuff.

AT&T is bugging me to get a phone from them. With all I read here apple is out of the question. The HTC One is the front runner at the moment. I just don't need all those dodads and dohickies. All I need is good coverage and a long battery life.

Honestly, The only complaint about any smart phone I've ever really had was the battery life. My S4 is much better than my S3 was, but not has good as the HTC One that one of my coworkers has but that still isn't wonderful. If battery life is key for you, do you need a smart phone?

Honestly, The only complaint about any smart phone I've ever really had was the battery life. My S4 is much better than my S3 was, but not has good as the HTC One that one of my coworkers has but that still isn't wonderful. If battery life is key for you, do you need a smart phone?

Agreed regarding the battery life. Have you heard of a portable charger though ? You can just plug it into this thinggy - I saw one of my friend's friend one day when we gathered in a restaurant. I'm not sure, maybe google it ?

Smart phones don't use the battery too quickly unless you use them for some smart arse stuff. xP Trust me on this !!!

I have the S4 myself and can go a full day on a full charge. I don't disable any of the radios either. I just have the screen set on auto brightness and power saving mode enabled.

Smart phones don't use the battery too quickly unless you use them for some smart arse stuff. xP Trust me on this !!!

Hard to trust you when that doesn't make any sense. Besides, I don't use my phone for games or anything. Try 4-5 hours a day on calls plus time emailing/texting/lynch mobile all for work with your phone. You'll chew through battery very fast.

Back
Top Bottom